This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

March '19 TdM Circle Signup

Participants in the March Tarot de Marseille Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the March Tarot de Marseille Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Charlie Brown
Sage

March '19 TdM Circle Signup

Post by Charlie Brown »

P1030287.JPG

To sign up for the March 2019 TdM reading circle, please respond to this thread.
Sign-up by: March 10
Readings due by: March 24
Feedback due by: March 31

n.b. I moved the content from the earlier, much longer version of this post to the Readings section

The House of the Guiding Star

The House of the Guiding Star is a Majors-Only spread in which three cards are read left-to-right as a single message. Instructions for the spread will be given below. For a brief primer on how lines are generally read in TdM style, please read Victoria's comments here.

For more information on the origins of this spread, please follow this link.

This spread is inspired by the line of Fool — Chariot — Star. Here, The Fool, like the biblical wise men, travels quickly towards The Star's divine guidance. Like that, this reading is meant to provide the sitter with a clear path to follow when they don't know what direction to move in.

Instructions:

This spread can be used to answer questions in which the sitter does not know how to proceed. It is, in that sense, a decision/choice spread.The three cards are laid left-to-right and read as a line. Ask the question and shuffle the deck as usual. Take the top card of the deck and put it in the left hand position of the line. This is the house of the Fool. Now, with the remaining 21 cards, count the top card on the deck as #1. Take cards #7 (House of the Chariot) and #17 (House of the Star) and place them in the middle and right positions of the line respectively. Interpret.
I believe in Crystal Light.
BreathingSince72
Sage

Re: March '19 TdM Circle Signup

Post by BreathingSince72 »

I’m in!
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
dodalisque
Sage

Post by dodalisque »

Yes, please.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Sorry I'm late on this.

Dodalisque reads for Charlie Brown
Charlie Brown reads for BreathingSince72
Breathingsince72 reads for Dodalisque

Y'all know the drill at this point.
dodalisque
Sage

Re: Dodalisque reads for Charlie Brown

Post by dodalisque »

It's open house at Guiding Star Inc. What's your problem?
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

What is the best way for me to direct my artistic creativity over the next few months?

I use the word artistic in a very broad sense, not just in relation to visual art.

Return to “03 March Tarot de Marseille Reading Circle”