This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

March Lenormand Sign-Up

Participants in the March Lenormand Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the February Lenormand Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Charlie Brown
Sage

March Lenormand Sign-Up

Post by Charlie Brown »

My apologies for the late posting. If you would like to participate in this month's Lenormand circle, please respond to this thread. Once again, we're going to keep this month free-form as to the reading spread. So reader's choice. Next month will likely have a more structured activity.
I believe in Crystal Light.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: March Lenormand Sign-Up

Post by Joan Marie »

Thanks for opening this up Charlie Brown! I really wish I could participate but I'm just not able while I'm traveling. At the Tarot symposium there was A LOT of talk and workshops and interest in Lenormand. I was a little surprised at just how much!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

I might have hard a hard time holding my tongue. I feel that there's some terrible, terrible, Lenormand practices going on at those kind of places. It will be interesting to hear about your experiences.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Charlie Brown wrote: 06 Mar 2019, 15:52 I might have hard a hard time holding my tongue. I feel that there's some terrible, terrible, Lenormand practices going on at those kind of places. It will be interesting to hear about your experiences.
Let's just say...I have stories.

I will share them soon. Some are positively hilarious.

This is also why I so value that we are trying to do it right here.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

I am in. Thank you. Also, please set me straight if I have any of these terrible practices. I've just been watching Rana George and Donnaleigh videos.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Great to see you Kare! It isn't my place to say who's practices are terrible or not, I just know that they're out there. FWIW, I think Rana George is a really good reader. I'm not particularly familiar with Donnaleigh.

One of the things I might be talking about is, for example, seeing dog + man and creating some kind of fantasia about the dog biting the man and that means you're in danger.
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Charlie Brown wrote: 07 Mar 2019, 15:51 Great to see you Kare! It isn't my place to say who's practices are terrible or not, I just know that they're out there. FWIW, I think Rana George is a really good reader. I'm not particularly familiar with Donnaleigh.

One of the things I might be talking about is, for example, seeing dog + man and creating some kind of fantasia about the dog biting the man and that means you're in danger.
Oh my!

Return to “03 March Lenormand Reading Circle”