This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Blue Deviant Tarot by Lynyrd Narciso

Do you have a Tarot related project on Kickstarter or Indiegogo or elsewhere? What about something available for pre-order? Have you seen one you want to tell us about? Backing a project is like investing in a future present for yourself. Have a look!
trzes
Seeker

Blue Deviant Tarot by Lynyrd Narciso

Post by trzes »

Lynyrd Narciso has created another deck!

If you have ever scrolled through his deviant-art site, you might have thought: Wow, so much potential for more tarot decks in here! Well, you have been heard: Ly has plundered his account to combine 78 of his best creations into the Blue Deviant Tarot. It is true, sometimes decks compiled from images that aren't originally tarot related somehow lack the proper symoblism and/or tarot feel. But this is Lynyrd Narciso after all, who has been around in the tarot scene since the late 90th. So there is definitely no reason to be worried about this.

I am very glad and proud to host the Kickstarter campaign funding Lynyrds next project. It will go live on December 20th. Here is the preview link:
BlueToy
Seeker

Re: Blue Deviant Tarot by Lynyrd Narciso

Post by BlueToy »

Oh wow thank you! I was just about to share it here!

Since the pre-launch page doesn't show any images of the cards, I am attaching sample images here as well as of the two oracle decks I have created especially for this Kickstarter campaign.

Thanks again for sharing it here!
Attachments
NIGHTGOLD PREVIEW.jpg
STONESOOTH PREVIEW.jpg
SAMPLER W.jpg
SAMPLER S.jpg
SAMPLER P.jpg
SAMPLER C.jpg
SAMPLER M02.jpg
SAMPLER M01.jpg
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Oh man!Looks like another brilliant deck from Paralumen Studios! @BlueToy @trzes

You can see an interview I did some time ago with Lynyrd Jim Narciso

Every deck from him is a masterpiece!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
BlueToy
Seeker

Post by BlueToy »

Joan Marie wrote: 14 Dec 2021, 15:18 Oh man!Looks like another brilliant deck from Paralumen Studios! @BlueToy @trzes

You can see an interview I did some time ago with Lynyrd Jim Narciso

Every deck from him is a masterpiece!
Thank you so much! I remember that interview. It seems like worlds ago compared to how things are now!

Return to “Current Crowdfunding Campaigns & Pre-Orders”