This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

MoonGlow Rituals Oracle Deck launched on Kickstarter

Do you have a Tarot related project on Kickstarter or Indiegogo or elsewhere? What about something available for pre-order? Have you seen one you want to tell us about? Backing a project is like investing in a future present for yourself. Have a look!
Sweetaspins
Seeker

MoonGlow Rituals Oracle Deck launched on Kickstarter

Post by Sweetaspins »

Dear all

My name is Lucia and I just launched MoonGlow Rituals Oracle Deck on Kickstarter.
I illustrated this 40 decks card (with more designs unlocked if we reach the stretch goals) inspired by the power of Nature, Green Magic rituals and Moonlight.
The deck has been launched for less than 48 hours and already reached 26% of the funding goal so I am very confident to make it happen!
if you would like to have a look, support, share, comment or even pledge this is the link to the campaign:

It will be a 40 cards illustrated oracle deck inspired by the power of nature and moonlight (stretch goals include me drawing more cards!)
Standard Tarot size cards (70mmx120mm) - Manufactured in Italy in 100% solar powered premises and shipped from Italy

Thank you all for your support
Lucia
Sweet as pins
Attachments
IMG20210803145317.jpg
IMG20210803145233.jpg
IMG20210803145230.jpg

Return to “Current Crowdfunding Campaigns & Pre-Orders”