This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Aurum Lenormand is now LIVE on Kickstarter!

Do you have a Tarot related project on Kickstarter or Indiegogo or elsewhere? What about something available for pre-order? Have you seen one you want to tell us about? Backing a project is like investing in a future present for yourself. Have a look!
Painterspoon
Seeker

Aurum Lenormand is now LIVE on Kickstarter!

Post by Painterspoon »

Hi everyone!

My name is Melissa Wotherspoon and I am the creator of the Low Rider Dachshund Tarot (now available on my Etsy store).

I really enjoyed the Kickstarter process and so I got my teenage son involved. We created a Lenormand deck together with black and white drawings, inkwork, and gold foil designs. I wanted to go a step further because I work with a lot of teens on the 2SLGBTQQIAA+ spectrum, so we have added a "Person" card as a 37th card, as an option to the "Man" and "Woman". I also want to be able to use this deck for good once it's printed, so I plan to direct some of the proceeds to the Marfan Foundation. Our model for the Person card is my friend Amy and the child is her son Emmet. Both suffer from the rare connective tissue syndrome and both face a lifetime of critical surgeries and monitoring.

I hope that you will take a look and consider backing our project. It would mean a lot. Thank you!

Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Aurum Lenormand is now LIVE on Kickstarter!

Post by Joan Marie »

This deck is so beautiful, so original and made with so much heart.

I just backed it myself.

I hope everyone at least has a look at it.

Best of luck Melissa!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Painterspoon
Seeker

Post by Painterspoon »

Thank you so much Joan Marie!
Painterspoon
Seeker

Post by Painterspoon »

I'm so excited to report that this deck just got funded! I'd love it if all you Lenormand fans would check it out. Now onto a stretch goal....a black velvet pouch with hand-painted gold design for those who pledge at the deck level. I'm hoping we can reach that goal too! Thank you!
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

Congratulations !!!!

✨✨✨
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
Painterspoon
Seeker

Post by Painterspoon »

Less than 10 days left! If I can reach my final stretch goal, everyone will receive twice the rewards.

The deck is in the process of being printed by Ivy Feng and her team in Shenzhen. Awesome people to work with. They are meticulous about every detail and make sure everything is right. So I'm excited!

Thanks for considering :-)
Painterspoon
Seeker

Post by Painterspoon »

JUST FOUR MORE DAYS!!! The black pouch with handpainted gold is a reality! I'm still hoping to reach my final stretch goal and double everyone's rewards. I'm getting closer! I have also added a new reward tier that includes my Low Rider Dachshund Tarot deck at a huge discount. Thank you!
Painterspoon
Seeker

Post by Painterspoon »

TWO DAYS LEFT! Thanks to those who have backed my deck so far :-)
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

You sound so excited !!! 🥰
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

The Aurum Lenormand arrived today.

This deck is even more beautiful and interesting than I imagined.
The gold-foil designs on each card add a mysteriously rich layer to the overall design that I could not have guessed would be so impactful. It's difficult to capture in a photo.

There is so much to say about this amazing creation from Melissa Wotherspoon and her son. I think I'm going to need to do a full review.

82095970_186747916051349_8677424875410817024_o.jpg

BTW- Melissa uses the same printer I do so I am very encouraged now about how Button Soup's gold foil card fronts will turn out. But I just can't get over how beautifully Melissa used this option on these cards. So original.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “Current Crowdfunding Campaigns & Pre-Orders”