This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Int'l Women's Day Reading Circle

This where you'll find those Reading Circles that are spontaneously inspired for a single purpose or occasion.
Forum rules
The Reading Circles in this forum are spontaneously inspired, typically one-offs, and so will often have special guidelines prepared by their creator. Please read these carefully and direct any questions to the Circle creator, usually named in the first post.

If you have an idea for a Reading Circle Rarity, contact Joan Marie via PM for help and forum support.
Myperception
Sage

Int'l Women's Day Reading Circle

Post by Myperception »

March 8, 2019 is International Women's Day.

Do you have any women in your life who you would like to express your appreciation or respect towards, but you are not sure how to go about it? Or you would like to consider the positive influences they have brought into your life? How she makes you a better person? Or how to get along with this woman in order to have a better future? Would you like to make amends for the past by expressing yourself with an open heart to her?

The International Women's Day Reading Circle a special activity for the month of March and the focus is on the important women in your life.

It could be
- mother / grandmother / mother in-law
- wife / girlfriend
- female friends / partners
- sibling / sisters
- daughters
any relationship with a woman you genuinely care about.

Here are some sample questions:
How did my (mother, grandmother, sister, etc) influence my life positively during my upbringing?
What important thing about my (mother, wife, daughter, etc) do I need to understand to improve my relationship with her?

Please provide any details you choose to help the reader find the answer.

Last day sign-ups: Feb. 26th
Partners assigned : Feb 28th
Readings due by: Mar 24th (*you may want to consider doing it on the 8th and pick up on the energy of the day)
Feedback due by: Mar 30th

I hope a lot of you want to try this one.
BreathingSince72
Sage

Re: Int'l Women's Day Reading Circle

Post by BreathingSince72 »

This looks like fun! I'm in!
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
Flaxen
Seer

Post by Flaxen »

This sounds like a great idea. I’d like to sign up.
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

:) glad that you all sign up !
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Last call for sign up this reading circle for International Women's Day ! Hurry up !

Return to “Reading Circle Rarities”