This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Intuitive - jaq reads for MyPerception

Participants in the February Intuitive Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the February Intuitive Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
jaq
Sage

Intuitive - jaq reads for MyPerception

Post by jaq »

Hi - looking forward to reading for you. Let me know what your question is.
Myperception
Sage

Re: Intuitive - jaq reads for MyPerception

Post by Myperception »

Hi jaq, nice to pair with you 8-)

Here you go about my question :-
I just started my new job since monday, i work as a director consultant to a hotel, would like to know my appearance and meetings able to impress my own company ceo, hotel owners and hotel teammates? How to make myself be more capable and acceptable?

Pleas let me know if the questions are too long or complicated.
jaq
Sage

Post by jaq »

Myperception wrote: 12 Feb 2019, 15:19 Hi jaq, nice to pair with you 8-)

Here you go about my question :-
I just started my new job since monday, i work as a director consultant to a hotel, would like to know my appearance and meetings able to impress my own company ceo, hotel owners and hotel teammates? How to make myself be more capable and acceptable?

Pleas let me know if the questions are too long or complicated.
It sounds like we're dealing with two questions. One question seems to be: How can I impress with my appearance?

I don't understand the question about the meetings. Is it about how you act in meetings, or how you interact/communicate with people in general? Also, I seem to remember I did a reading about this general topic before. Let's just make sure it's not a repetition - I'm not comfortable with asking the same question twice on two different occasions.

Thanks!
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Hi jaq, sorry for the confusion, my main point is : How can I impress with my appearance?  :oops:
jaq
Sage

Post by jaq »

Okay, thanks. That will be fun to do!
jaq
Sage

Post by jaq »

Myperception wrote: 13 Feb 2019, 02:50 Hi jaq, sorry for the confusion, my main point is : How can I impress with my appearance?  :oops:
I chose the Amano, an elegant Asian deck.

You: King of Pentacles
The king looks so thoughtful. He is master of his domain, the material, but that does not make him think he can just do whatever. He looks right down to the High Priestess, ready to take advice from her. A very wise king. An experienced leader, he knows he does not know everything, and so he needs good counsel – the best! – around him. He is already very well dressed but understands that there is a possibility to do better.

Your workplace: Knight of Cups
This is the least mature of the three cards. Not only is he factually the least mature, he also looks immature, like a pampered teenage boy who is not willing to give up his cup. I can’t see anyone who might want to steal it, so maybe it’s all in his imagination. The horse beside him looks bored; it doe not look like knight and horse have a particularly good bond. (The horse makes me think of the other people at your work.) The knight looks directly to the right, in the direction of the king, but I’m not sure that he really sees him. I’m not impressed with how the knight is dressed. It’s interesting but a bit incongruous. Actually, the knight makes me think of a young Trump, probably because of his hairdo.

Your appearance: High Priestess
Here is the other mature card. The High Priestess has seen it all. She is dressed in an exotic, flamboyant outfit, turned away from both king and knight. She’s got bigger things on her mind – although I do note how both king and high priestess show a thoughtful attitude.

Together, the feeling I’m getting is that you may be in a workplace that is influenced by quick, immature, often unreasonable, maybe jealous/greedy emotions, and your job is to counter it with mature thoughtfulness. How that may express itself in terms of appearance is to come across as very well put together – dress like a king but add some flamboyance, some eccentricity. You may need to show the teenage knight with your appearance that you know very well what you’re doing. I keep on getting the feeling that you may need to hold him in check – he IS the middle card. Don’t stoop down to his level in either attitude or appearance. Impress him with with regal appearance with a dash of flamboyance, impress him with maturity.

Does that resonate at all?
Attachments
amano appearance.jpg
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

What an interesting reading! I'm excited to see how it matches up with the feedback.
I believe in Crystal Light.
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Hi jaq, this is a fun deck !

Knight of cups are typically symbolizing my workplace. The actual mess in terms of team as well as the management is beyond my expectations, and i get alot to fix one by one. I just had a meeting today to check a few of serious issues and highlight the errors in the past reports compilation, and how it affected our analysis. Well at first they wanted to show they are right. But end up, unable to counter my facts. I wont be blaming the team being such a mess, cause at the beginning the pioneer team never set the standard operating procedures correctly.

King of pentacles & High priestess, that's me correct, i onboard and preparing to learn as i think life is all about learning, and i am not perfect. Of course with the current mess, my duty is to coach and set a correct guideline, therefore i need to set my basic standard. I wont and dont think suppose to stoop low, as i already seen the mistakes, if we dont fix it or get it right, we cant move on, and just trap in between, stuck in middle of nowhere. I need to be as a leader to check on those Knights all the time.

Your cards are ON POINTS !

Return to “02 February Intuitive reading Circle”