This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Intuitive: Charlie Brown reads for AnwynnTarot

Participants in the February Intuitive Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the February Intuitive Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Charlie Brown
Sage

Intuitive: Charlie Brown reads for AnwynnTarot

Post by Charlie Brown »

Hi,

What is your question?
I believe in Crystal Light.
AnwynnTarot
Seer

Re: Intuitive: Charlie Brown reads for AnwynnTarot

Post by AnwynnTarot »

sorry for the delay! I must not have this set up right for getting notifications, and I was ill last week, so I didn't check in with the forum at all!

Okay, here's my question: I'm new to my city, and would like to make friends, but I'm limited socially by working at home and having a 9 year old who keeps me from being able to go out and about in the evenings. What actions/energies might help me to find people to connect with?
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Hi,

I've finally had a chance to do your reading. I hope that it will be helpful. Given the nature of the exercise, it made the most sense to me to ask several constituent questions, each with a different deck. I was very sympathetic to your question, as it sounds remarkably similar to my situation. In fact, I had a reading on my problems a while ago and some advice I got, which turned out to be quite good, is to not necessarily focus on the individual people that you will or won't meet but focus on the activity/task/etc. that you will be engaging in. I don't know if that will be useful to you or not, but it lead me to some good places. In any case, here is your reading.

P1030281.JPG

Where can Anwynn go in order to improve her social situation? (TdM)
King of Coins - 6 of Wands - King of Swords

What steps can Anwynn take in order to find people to connect with? (Magical Unicorn cards)
Imagination - Brothers and Sisters - Relax, It will all be fine - Let go of the stress

What type of energy should Anwynn strive to embody in order to draw the right people towards her? What energy should she avoid (shadow/base card)? (Path of the Soul Cards)

Is there a final or complementary message for Anwynn? (Minimalist Oracle)
Co-creation - Current Consciousness - Forgivness

So, looking at these all together, here's what comes to me. Regarding the TdM draw, we see two people. I don't know if it's important that they're men, but I think perhaps not. Between them is the 6 of Wands. With 6 as 'harmony' and wands as 'will' we arrive at a harmony of wills between different types of people. Synthesizing that leads to the idea of teamwork.

In the first Unicorn card, you are encouraged to imagine. Picture what it is that you would like to have happen. That will help you make appropriate strategies to acquire it. Your question, for example, tells me about your impediments but not the specifics of what you ultimately want. Do you know what those are? If you don't know what you're looking for it's harder to find it.

The second card is the most puzzling. Brothers and Sisters. Now, I have no way of knowing whether or not it might be referring to any actual siblings that you have who could offer help to you. Within the context of this reading, however, it strikes me that this is another card (along with both the TdM and Minimalist Oracles) that could be pointing you towards the idea of teamwork. I'll try to get back to that in my summation.

The last two unicorn cards seem to emphasize the message of staying relaxed and not worrying too much about it. I've found that a relaxed, open person generally attracts more and more positive opportunities that a closed off stress ball, such as myself. This message is supported, I think, by Path of the Soul card #41, what energy should you embody. It presents a bright, boundless space that clearly contrasts the dark enclosure of the right hand side. Looking at that card, I see a kind of fetal vibe to it. As something to avoid, I see that as primarily encouraging you to get out when you can and not just use the difficulties of your situation as an excuse to stay in the safe womb of your home. It might also connect with your child in some way. Perhaps by seeing them not as an impediment, but a help or an opportunity.

Finally, we co-creation, current consciousness, and forgiveness. Like with Brothers and Sisters, I don't have any kind of context within which to interpret the forgiveness card. From my own life, however, I know that when I was feeling cooped-up and isolated it was very easy to blame myself for what I perceived as the misfortunes that befell me. I definitely needed to forgive myself for getting me into an unpleasant situation. My sense is that whatever forgiveness that you might need to give or receive or both will help you immensely in keeping relaxed and letting go of the stresses that are impinging upon you.

I hope that within this set of cards there are good ideas for you to think about, learn from, and act upon. Here is what I hear them saying. "Teamwork" "brothers and sisters" "co-creation" "current consciousness" To me, these terms all fit together to suggest that you would be well served by trying to connect with an organization that engages in some kind of service to the community—some kind of social, political, religious, or charitable organization; perhaps a sports team, even. You would meet people, get further engaged with your new area of residence, and do good, which would help your energy, which would in turn make you even more magnetic. I wouldn't be surprised that, if you looked purposefully, you could even find something that you could bring your child to, which might be necessary depending on the extent of your childcare obligations. Again, I don't have enough context.

I hope this was helpful in some way. Thank you for the opportunity to read for you.
I believe in Crystal Light.
AnwynnTarot
Seer

Post by AnwynnTarot »

Charlie Brown wrote: 21 Feb 2019, 21:12
I hope this was helpful in some way. Thank you for the opportunity to read for you.
Thank you! I do think this was helpful. You gave me some different ways of looking at the situation, and I do feel that I need to let go of blaming myself for not working hard enough on it and just let go of the stress--especially because making friends should not be stressful!

I think it would be very healthy, and probably more inviting energy-wise, for me to chill, put out a welcoming energy, and just keep my eyes open for the kind of opportunities you mention without feeling like I'm supposed to "hunt them down." :lol: I've never had trouble making friends when I wound up in situations around like-minded people, and I should trust that the universe will help me discover those sorts of situations again sooner or later.

Return to “02 February Intuitive reading Circle”