This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Practise readings

A place for those who want to focus on their intuitive Reading skills in a gently guided group activity.
Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION: Group Readings and Circles are lightly structured actvities where participants read for each other in exchange for feedback within a defined time period (usually a month).

Reading Circles and Groups are a great way to learn and practice your skills without the hard work of finding a partner to exchange with, agreeing on a timeframe, and deciding on a spread. This is done for you by the host. You sign up and show up!

That said, it's important that everyone does their very best to follow through, and provide thoughtful readings and feedback. Also, where applicable, communicate with your partners, especially if you run into any time issues that might cause a delay. These things are easily sorted out.

If you have any questions you can contact the Group Host by PM.
spider
Seer

Practise readings

Post by spider »

Hi
I have been a member here for ages but have not participated in any of the activities for a while. I really want to get back into Tarot and am deperate to do some readings. But finding people to practise with is proving difficult. Has anyone got any suggestions, please?
Thanks in advance
Spider
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: Practise readings

Post by Charlie Brown »

Well, unfortunately, the reading circles are on break until September. You could put an offer up in the Skills Swap section. My sense is that it often takes a few days for a response but that people do respond after awhile. You just need to make sure to either check back every day or two or you could set up an alert to get emailed when your thread gets a response.

Another thing you could do would be to do a reading for yourself and post it in the "My Readings" section along with some questions about your interpretation. Those usually get a decent number of responses and you might get acquainted with someone on the board with whom you could do a reading exchange or similar.
I believe in Crystal Light.
spider
Seer

Re: Practise readings

Post by spider »

Thank you Charlie Brown, for taking the time to reply to me. It is much appreciated.
I now have 2 people on another (unrelated to tarot) site asking for readings, so I shall be busy for a while. But no doubt I shall be looking for sitters again before long.
Spider

Return to “Intuitive Reading Groups & Circles”