This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Intuitive: Charlie Brown reads for Myperception

A place for those who want to focus on their intuitive Reading skills in a gently guided group activity.
Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION: Group Readings and Circles are lightly structured actvities where participants read for each other in exchange for feedback within a defined time period (usually a month).

Reading Circles and Groups are a great way to learn and practice your skills without the hard work of finding a partner to exchange with, agreeing on a timeframe, and deciding on a spread. This is done for you by the host. You sign up and show up!

That said, it's important that everyone does their very best to follow through, and provide thoughtful readings and feedback. Also, where applicable, communicate with your partners, especially if you run into any time issues that might cause a delay. These things are easily sorted out.

If you have any questions you can contact the Group Host by PM.
Myperception
Sage

Intuitive: Charlie Brown reads for Myperception

Post by Myperception »

Hi, Charlie

Here is my card from The Dion Fortune Tarot Deck. Please let me know if you need further info ;)
20190614_225719-01_compress60.jpg
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: Intuitive: Charlie Brown reads for Myperception

Post by Charlie Brown »

Before I proceed, I'm curious if you understand the image that you sent me. Are you clear on what/who is being depicted in this scene?
I believe in Crystal Light.
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

To be honest. I do not know. It's a deck that i hardly used, due to i don't really understand it. So would like to see can you help me to open my eye sight of this deck. I also do not have any specific question or person in mind to ask about. Just would like to see what's the messages of this card trying to tell me.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Ok. The card is an image of the, I guess you'd say, holy family. The baby is Jesus Christ, the woman is the Virgin Mary, and the Man is St. Joseph.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Hi, just checking in.
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

:D
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

I'm not sure how to interpret that, I've been waiting to hear back from you.
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

It's alright if you would like to have a brief summary to tell me about christianity history base on the 3 in cards.

I embrace buddhism and taoism, as my family background fluences. Therefore i have zero knowledge about christianity. Maybe you can share some here from the card you see. Cause i do not have any specific question 😊
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

While the 10 of Cups is often thought of as a "happy family" card, it seems kind of absurd to pair this with Jesus, Mary, etc. If nothing else, they would have been fleeing for their lives at the moment in question. I suppose that if we take the notion of "perfected success" and if we were to assume that this is immediately at the point where the felt safe at the end of fleeing (she is still on a donkey after all), then this card could be about a moment of peace and happiness at the end of an arduous ordeal. Certain interpretations of the 10 of Cups say that the card is about a happiness that is only momentary. The traditional RWS shows a rainbow and rainbows don't last. So, to restate, this card could be showing a single moment of peace. If so, maybe it's trying to tell you to take a breath and calm down for a moment amidst all the chaos that might be in your life.

The deck has extremely poor reviews on US Amazon, with 57% giving it one star. You'll also notice that the person who gave it 5 stars thinks it's a Tarot de Marseille. I think the real message is to get a different deck. This one seems off.

Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Hi Charlie, your interpretation of this card landed on my point. I am now base in another new property (same employer) basically i have a peacefully working week and i am glad. Those chaos in HQ had come to a point now staff are leaving. With this peaceful environment give me opportunity to prepare many transformation plans for company business as well as pull out all the major financial and income issue of the company that growing like a snow ball effect from 2014 till recent.

But yes, this period of peace won't last. My employer need me to be back to HQ as it's inconvenient for him to look for me whenever need immediate help. Even i will be back soon, but i am happy that i have this break.

This Dion deck, i will said it's not a right deck for me, i bought it in a bookstore without going through the reviews etc. Therefore it had been sleeping in my cupboard for years, i think it's time to let go of this deck from now on.

Again thank you for your reading and it explained well on my situation now 😊

Return to “Intuitive Reading Groups & Circles”