This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Intuitive: Myperception reads for Joan Marie

A place for those who want to focus on their intuitive Reading skills in a gently guided group activity.
Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION: Group Readings and Circles are lightly structured actvities where participants read for each other in exchange for feedback within a defined time period (usually a month).

Reading Circles and Groups are a great way to learn and practice your skills without the hard work of finding a partner to exchange with, agreeing on a timeframe, and deciding on a spread. This is done for you by the host. You sign up and show up!

That said, it's important that everyone does their very best to follow through, and provide thoughtful readings and feedback. Also, where applicable, communicate with your partners, especially if you run into any time issues that might cause a delay. These things are easily sorted out.

If you have any questions you can contact the Group Host by PM.
Myperception
Sage

Intuitive: Myperception reads for Joan Marie

Post by Myperception »

Hi Joan, any card of yours, would like me to read? Any specific questions?
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Intuitive: Myperception reads for Joan Marie

Post by Joan Marie »

Myperception wrote: 14 Jun 2019, 14:32 Hi Joan, any card of yours, would like me to read? Any specific questions?
I have no specific question. Just see if the image has any message for me.

Thanks!
intuition0.jpg
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Dear Joan, after focusing on this 5 of tides card, there are some messages that i would like to share with you.

The lady makes me feel as you. Background is a graveyard. The whole environment even with coffins didn't makes me feel any sadness, grey or sorrow. But it comes with green surrounding as well as daylight and peace. It just like a place for those soul to rest. A final destination of lives. An ending note to leave everything behind, when everyone leave the world, nothing we can bring along with us, apart of our soul. Therefore nothing is more important than our soul.

The lady walk with bare foot, seems she is paying a full respect. A flower bouquet in her arms, she hold it dearly, it's a gratitude that she may wana give it to someone that she would like to pay respect to. Grey and blue attire, a serious color attire in respectful way. I felt she is paying senior a visit, or ancestors, can also be mentor, either someone she respect most.

I can see a graveyard with female picture or soul looking at the lady. Do you have someone in your heart or mind quite sometime? That you would like to pay a visit or you had been missing her? If yes, please pay a visit if possible, if it's far that you can't make it, pray it in church etc or before bed time.

I think you may have some confession that you would like to make for long time, do so, and you will relieve. Just like the pregnant lady, relieve, and the new you will arrive. Leave whatever past in past, move on with your new life. The good that you did in past, you had done your best, it's the good memories you will carry with you for the rest of your life. While if there is anything that you ever regretted that not been doing well in past, with your sincere confession, you are forgiven, and you have to let it go, and move on happily.

Life is a wonderful journey, be it mix with joy and sorrow, it's still an experience that we can only gone through it once. At times, be kind to yourself, not to hold on too much about past. Let the female soul that watching you, knowing you can live happily, and not to worried about you anymore.

I hope this make sense to you as this is my first try for distance intuitive reading. I do not know why your card gave me such a intense sign about life.

Please share with me on your feedback. Have a great weekend !

- Sam
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Myperception wrote: 15 Jun 2019, 07:56 I hope this make sense to you as this is my first try for distance intuitive reading. I do not know why your card gave me such a intense sign about life.
What a beautiful reading Sam. Thank you so much.

What you said did make me think of someone who I need to contact, who I need to speak to and who I may need to "confess" something to.

I really can't tell you how surprised I was by this reading and how important it is for me.

I really think you have a talent for thais.

Thank you again.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “Intuitive Reading Groups & Circles”