This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

kare Reads for Joan Marie

Participants in the February Lenormand Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the February Lenormand Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
kare
Sage

kare Reads for Joan Marie

Post by kare »

Hi, Joan Marie! What question would you like a reading on? Thank you.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: kare Reads for Joan Marie

Post by Joan Marie »

kare wrote: 13 Feb 2019, 01:37 Hi, Joan Marie! What question would you like a reading on? Thank you.
Hi kare. here is my question:

I am making a 3 week trip to the US in March. Because of uncertain circumstances, the first part of the trip is securely booked (rental car, lodging) and the second half is not. I'm going to be winging it for that last half and I wonder if you can give me some advice for doing that successfully or at least without stressing out too much.

Thank you!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Hi, Joan Marie! Thank you for letting me read for you. I am very new to lenormand, and sometimes the interpretations stump me, but this is what I came up with for your reading. I used the Rana George Lenormand and I used a 7 card Answer Line spread, which I got from her big book on lenormand. One option for pulling the cards in a spread like this is to decide ahead of time what the significaror card will be, then shuffle and find the card in the deck. Take the three before the card as the things that have already happened or that pertain to the situation, and the three after the card as things to come or evolve. I did this option, and because your question involved travel plans, I chose the ship as the focus card.

The three cards that came before the ship and that pertain to the situation were the anchor, clover and stars, respectively. I read these to mean that the situation surrounding or leading to your travel is based on security that comes from opportunity that leads to attainment of goals. That you may have arrived at a destination , not necessarily a physical place, that is a sort of achievement that has brought good fortune and that has brought you closer to realizing your goals. I don't know whether this travel is work-related or personal, but it seems to spring from stable, positive developments that are moving you in the direction you want to go. Just given this information, I would already be inclined to have less worry about travel details since it represents such a positive event in your life. Against that backdrop, travel plans that are currently flexible may allow you to adapt to developments and continue to support this movement toward what you want.

On the other side of the ship, it gets a bit trickier, both in content and in my ability to interpret. The cards to the right of the ship represent things that will develop, specifically in relation to your question about easing your mind about not having specific travel arrangements for part of your trip. The cards pulled were the snake, the clouds, and then the ring. I read two possibilities in the meaning here. First is the possibility that you will have a negative surprise that will bring confusion or chaos to your travel, but out of that will come a commitment. Perhaps the confusion will result in you making decisions that lead to clearer plans, in which case your choice to not solidify travel arrangements seems like a good idea. The need to adapt is indicated by the cards.

The other possible way I can see to read these three cards is that they represent what you are just worried about. You fear a negative surprise that will create problems with your travel. Snake and cloud. The indicated outcome of the ring could be read as a suggestion to not necessarily make more firm plans now (or it really could be saying firm plans will ease your worry) but to do the prep work required to be prepared for a variety of scenarios in order to ease your worry. Research options, have the information necessary to select the travel plans that you will need to make when the time comes.

This sounds like an exciting trip. I really look forward to your feedback and I sincerely hope the trip is fantastic.
Attachments
Screenshot_20190217-205546.png
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

kare wrote: 19 Feb 2019, 04:23 This sounds like an exciting trip. I really look forward to your feedback and I sincerely hope the trip is fantastic.
What a great reading! Thank you so much.

I like how you did it with the ship in the center. That makes so much sense, and I like the way it sort of divides the trip between the planned part and the unplanned part.

The cards on the left as you describe them seems very accurate. The trip is "Bleasure" (business and pleasure) but there is a lot going on with both aspects and things do seem to have come together in strangely interconnected and positive ways.

Your interpretation of the cards on the right is really interesting. I've selected to not make firm plans for the 2nd half of the trip because I feel the need to be flexible and am also considering the needs of another party involved. But your point about having options lined up is very well taken and something I will do.

I will let you know when it's all over how things went.

Thank you again for such a helpful reading! It really is what I needed to hear.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Joan Marie wrote: 19 Feb 2019, 09:24 Thank you again for such a helpful reading! It really is what I needed to hear.
Thank you for the feedback. It is really helpful--sometimes lenormand seems so clear and other times it is a real head scratcher for me. I hope your trip goes well and is a nice break.

Return to “02 February Lenormand Reading Circle”