This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

ISO - TWIN PEAKS Tarot by Benjamin Mackey

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
pulpscrypt
Seeker

ISO - TWIN PEAKS Tarot by Benjamin Mackey

Post by pulpscrypt »

Looking to buy the "Magician Longs to See" Twin Peaks tarot deck by Benjamin Mackey. There are two decks (one on Etsy and one on E Bay) that are insanely priced and scams.

Been looking for this deck for years and would appreciate any help.

Thank you.
evangazine
Seeker

Re: ISO - TWIN PEAKS Tarot by Benjamin Mackey

Post by evangazine »

Hello, I have a deck for sale that was a gift about five years ago.
I found that I love Twin Peaks and I love Tarot but not together.
Please see my eBay listing here and write me with any questions: https://www.ebay.com/itm/204496159303
Thanks!

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”