This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

*Selling 1st Edition Materia Prima: An Expression of Matter Oracle deck

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
Aquanostra9
Seeker

*Selling 1st Edition Materia Prima: An Expression of Matter Oracle deck

Post by Aquanostra9 »

Materia Prima: An Expression of Matter Oracle deck, 1st EDITION... with unbroken seal and bag
A rare collector's item
(*This was a gift that I had never opened.)

*** $110 (this includes FREE standard shipping) I accept PayPal
(I only ship within the USA - I'm located in Wilmington, DE)

Uusi's 'Materia Prima deck is an expression of the Periodic Table concentrated in 84 cards.
Each chosen element is given its part in the cosmic drama of Life, conjuring matter in the soulful,
playful language of the imagination.

Printed on a luxurious, heavy playing card stock, inside a richly embossed and intricately
foiled tuck box, this deck is a handsome companion for your meditative, tarot practice.
Attachments
00n0n_eQSH6lweIas_0mO0pP_1200x900.jpg
00e0e_gP0hHQhcxxf_0nO0sL_1200x900.jpg

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”