This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Deck clearout

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
Decksahoy
Seeker

Deck clearout

Post by Decksahoy »

Hi all , I’m about to move and am downsizing my collection which is pretty big at this point . I’m open to offers. I have plenty of decks to list, some gently used and others still with shrink wrap ….. I know , I know . Some I didn’t gel with and some I have more than one copy
Anyways … I’m in Aus so please keep in mind that postage. Happy to post if your happy to pay post . All decks light used in good or very good condition and in box unless bag written next to name

Weavers oracle SOLD
Poppy palin- waking them wild spirit SOLD
Pearls of wisdom 2nd edition SOLD
Tarot Ananda
Linestrider SOLD
Diedre of the sorrows SOLD
Buckland Romani - one with blue and green backs
A kings journey
Tarot of the shadows
Terra Volatile SOLD
The groovy Waite SOLD
The Gill tarot SOLD
Ludy lescot SOLD
Prairie tarot
Diamond tarot
sandym
Seeker

Re: Deck clearout

Post by sandym »

Hello interested in these two decks I am not sure how this site works happy for some direction don't know these cards very well they look nice .... do you have a price guide for them

Terra Volatile
The groovy Waite
sandym
Seeker

Post by sandym »

Waking the Wild Spirit Tarot has this deck a guide book of some type
thanks Sandy oh 7 is there a price for it also.
Decksahoy
Seeker

Post by Decksahoy »

Hi Sandylyn I’m new to this site too and not 100 percent suremon how it works . I’ll try sending you a pm . No guidebook on waking the wild spirit
Decksahoy
Seeker

Post by Decksahoy »

Waking the wild spirit 200au plus postage .

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”