This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Searching for some Rare Tarots

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
Stan K. Beest
Seer

Searching for some Rare Tarots

Post by Stan K. Beest »

Ah, yes, the hunt continues...
I have been looking for some of these Decks for a loooong time. Still no luck. If anyone knows where/how I could get a hold of them I shall be eternally grateful:

I Tarocchi di Dante e Dei Fedeli D’Amore (I do see 1 copy for sale but at a ridiculous price)
Gli Arcana di Elisabetta (the color version)
Pen Tarot (by Penelope Cline)
Four Heavenly Kings Tarot (Thai)
...and any of these limited early Decks from the Philippino Artist Lynyrd-Jym Narciso:
Tarot of the Curious East
The Discorporae Tarot
Tarot Whispers at the House of Dusk
Tarot Bagong Sining

Thanks to everyone who looks!
Kimber
Seer

Re: Searching for some Rare Tarots

Post by Kimber »

Have you tried contacting Lynard directly? I know he is a member of The Hermit's Cave FB group.
Kimber
Seer

Post by Kimber »

There are only 100 copies of the Pen Tarot, but she is releasing (if she hasn't already) a book on the cards which includes cards that can be cut out and laminated.
Pen
Sage

Post by Pen »

Hi Stan, thanks for your interest. Yes, The Pen Tarot sold out a long time ago, but the guidebook Kimber mentioned (thanks Kimber :)) is available on Amazon. Here's the link.
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream...

Edgar Allan Poe

Fig Tree Press

Pen's shop at MPC
Galahad
Deck Creator
Seeker

Post by Galahad »

Hi Stan,
considering Narciso's decks, @BlueToy might be able to help you.

Good luck in your search!
Stan K. Beest
Seer

Post by Stan K. Beest »

Kimber wrote: 30 Apr 2022, 21:15 Have you tried contacting Lynard directly? I know he is a member of The Hermit's Cave FB group.
Hey Kimber!
Thanks for the suggestion. I did in fact contact him a while ago about these decks, and he said he was indeed planning on re-releasing them (probably in a somewhat altered form). However, he seems to be currently wrapped up in creating some new decks now - all of which I am eagerly awaiting, of course. Not sure if and when those earlier ones may actually make a reappearance.

Thanks again!
Stan
Stan K. Beest
Seer

Post by Stan K. Beest »

Pen wrote: 01 May 2022, 07:33 Hi Stan, thanks for your interest. Yes, The Pen Tarot sold out a long time ago, but the guidebook Kimber mentioned (thanks Kimber :)) is available on Amazon. Here's the link.
Wow, those are some excellent resources. They have been dutifully bookmarked, and I will no doubt be visiting them again real soon.

Thanks!
Stan

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”