This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

ISO L'Oracle Du Voyant Masque

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
Thelder
Sybil

ISO L'Oracle Du Voyant Masque

Post by Thelder »

I am seeking to purchase L'Oracle Du Voyant Masque, a 44 card oracle deck by Heron of France. I would prefer the edition that has only the French card titles, rather than the one with English and French. I check eBay every day; unfortunately, the ones that have been posted so far have been either too costly or in poor condition. Please message me if you have one to sell. Thanks!

oracle box and book.jpg
Stan K. Beest
Seer

Re: ISO L'Oracle Du Voyant Masque

Post by Stan K. Beest »

Hi,
I actually have a copy of this deck with French-only titles. The box is a little worn but the cards and booklet are in perfect condition. If you are still interested, please let me know. I don't ship outside the U.S. though.

Stan K. Beest
Thelder
Sybil

Post by Thelder »

@Stan K. Beest Thank you for your post! :D

I found one of these a couple months ago. The box was dinged and also torn in one spot where someone tried to remove a price sticker. I have been working on restoring the box, but I have had difficulty getting a color match to such an unusual color. I was waiting for the finished results of the restoration before I updated this listing as to whether I still need one.

Depending on the price and specific condition, I would be interested in buying another copy (as a backup) in case my restoration is not successful.

You are welcome to PM me regarding the price; however, I did not receive an email notification for this post you made today, so I am not sure if the PM feature still works either given that the forum is closed, but you are welcome to try. Also, if you could post some photos (or scans) of the box condition (when you get a chance) that would be greatly appreciated.

I live in Pennsylvania, so shipping will not be a problem.
Stan K. Beest
Seer

Post by Stan K. Beest »

Hi,
Thanks for the response. I did not get an email notification either, so apparently that feature no longer works. Nevertheless I am posting a reply here on the forum, and will pm you as well.
That said, I will be out of town for a week starting tomorrow, and will not be able to send you any photos till I get back. So please keep an eye out for a response some time around Tuesday of next week.

Later,
Jon

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”