This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

The Tyldwick Tarot

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
sararose
Seeker

The Tyldwick Tarot

Post by sararose »

Does anybody have the Tyldwick Tarot deck willing to sell/trade/combo of both? I don't care if it's been gently used, I am just really in love with this deck!! I have some cool stuff, like the Baba Studios Bohemian Gothic (mini) Tarot (unused still in package) silver backs that is OOP!
Nemia
Sage

Re: The Tyldwick Tarot

Post by Nemia »

Just for your information: the Tyldwick is about to re-appear on the market!

https://www.malpertuis.co/news/deck-updates

I don't know when - but it means there's hope ;-)
sararose
Seeker

Post by sararose »

Thanks for the heads-up and link. Good to know. I did actually send an email inquiring about a time frame since that was posted 4 months ago. I got an auto reply saying they will be out of the office until 8/30/20. Kind of weird eh!? And perhaps not a good sign. I don't know. But I stay hopeful!!!
TheCelticSelkie
Seeker

Post by TheCelticSelkie »

This was listed for sale on the Tarot Marketplace Facebook page yesterday. But they are asking $800 for it.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Has anyone heard any update on this?

Seems like this deck is in great demand. I'm surprised it hasn't been re-released yet!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
fire cat pickles
Sage

Post by fire cat pickles »

karinac73
Seeker

Post by karinac73 »

For those of you looking for the Tyldwick deck ( including me) would you believe it........I googled and found the page saying the 2nd edition has just been released for sale!
And again it is limited to 2000 copies, so be quick. It's unlikely there will be another printing and they are so hard to find for sale......

https://www.malpertuis.co/store/tyldwick-2nd-edition

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”