This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

A few decks for sale or trade - UK

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
CharlotteK
Sage

A few decks for sale or trade - UK

Post by CharlotteK »

I have a handful of decks I'd like to sell or trade. The only deck I'm really looking for is Mary-El Tarot. Postage costs are not included - please note these will ship from the UK so postage outside of EU will not be cheap.

Ancient Egyptian Tarot by Clive Barrett - £35
This deck is in excellent condition and will come in a handmade crochet bag as I have no box. It will also come with the companion book, which I bought separately at some expense.

Ancient Tarot of Marseilles - LoS Conver (German edition) - £10

Anna K Tarot (2nd edition self-published) - £20
This is a brand new unopened deck still in sealed shipping packaging - ordered as a spare copy but I don't need it.

Elemental Tarot by Caroline Smith and John Astrop - £30
Beautiful oop deck and book in original boxing and great condition. Sadly I am no astrologer and the deck isn't getting used.**HELD FOR NEMIA**

Fairytale Tarot by Lisa Hunt (Spanish edition) - £20
In unused condition. **HELD FOR NIOBIUM**

Isis Tarot de Marseilles (Japanese deck, Majors only) - £10

Sheridan Douglas Tarot and book - £15
The deck was bought from Atlantis bookshop in London and is a new edition, never used. The book is vintage and is fairly worn but very usable.

Tyldwick Tarot by Malpertuis - £135
Stunning, atmospheric, haunting and sought after oop deck in fantastic condition as very lightly used (perhaps twice). I've been "keeping it for best" 🙈 Slightly reluctant sale as I know I'll never get it back! Would love to sell it to someone that would really love and cherish this unique deck.
Nemia
Sage

Re: A few decks for sale or trade - UK

Post by Nemia »

Ooooh the Elemental! Will you please put me on the list while I check my finances? Shipping would be within the EU and hopefully within reason ;-)
CharlotteK
Sage

Post by CharlotteK »

Of course Nemia - it's on hold for you.
Niobium
Seer

Post by Niobium »

Oh, the Fairytale Tarot! I don't mind the Spanish at all--I even have a deck in Galician. And it turns out, I do have a Mary-El tarot, first edition, I've been meaning to rehome.

The catch, of course, is I'm in the US. I don't mind this for my part, if you don't--feel free to DM, I can provide pics of the Mary-El. It's barely been used, stored on a shelf.
CharlotteK
Sage

Post by CharlotteK »

Niobium wrote: 14 Aug 2020, 07:40 I'm in the US. I don't mind this for my part, if you don't--feel free to DM, I can provide pics of the Mary-El. It's barely been used, stored on a shelf.
Hi, that's great! I don't mind either! I've just watched a walk through of the first edition and am happy with that. I would most likely trim it. I can send photos of the Fairytale in a couple of days when I am back from holiday.

The only catch for me now is that I am in holiday in France until tomorrow night and the UK Government has just announced the removal of France from the travel corridor with the UK, which means I must self-quarantine at home for 14 days on return. I may be able to get a relative to go to the post office for me but the worst case scenario is I wouldn't be able to post it until 31 August :shock:
Niobium
Seer

Post by Niobium »

No worries--I'm in absolutely no hurry. I hope the rest of your holiday goes well!
CharlotteK
Sage

Post by CharlotteK »

Thank you - I will hold the Fairytale for a trade with you and will be in touch!
ianbryanttarot
Seer

Post by ianbryanttarot »

Hello! I was curious if the Sheridan Douglas Tarot and Tyldwick Tarot are still available to purchase? I have been wanting to get more decks of Neil's since buying the Silson Lenormand and this looks like a great candidate!

Please let me know and if they are available! I'll PM you for PayPal details.

Thank you!
CharlotteK
Sage

Post by CharlotteK »

ianbryanttarot wrote: 14 Aug 2020, 17:40 Hello! I was curious if the Sheridan Douglas Tarot and Tyldwick Tarot are still available to purchase?
Yes they are Ian. :D I will reply to your DM shortly.

The Tyldwick is unique and stunning and very hard to find. I have debated about selling this for a long time. I think you will treasure it - I dearly hope so, it is incredibly special.

Charlotte
ianbryanttarot
Seer

Post by ianbryanttarot »

Yes. I will! I understand it was originally meant to be a partner to my Silson Lenormand so they will enjoy each other’s company 😏

Thank you!
Anna Green
Seeker

Post by Anna Green »

Hi,
Is Anna K Tarot still available :)
Many thanks
planetree12
Seer

Post by planetree12 »

Hi,
I'm looking for Tyldwick tarot, is it still available? Pm has sent :D
sararose
Seeker

Post by sararose »

I've been totally in search of the Tyldwick Tarot. I would totally love and cherish it! Please tell me you still have it available?
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

sararose wrote: 26 Jan 2021, 15:44 I've been totally in search of the Tyldwick Tarot. I would totally love and cherish it! Please tell me you still have it available?
Charlotte has not been active on the forum for a while, so I'm not sure you'll get a reply to this, but we can hope!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”