This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Looking to Sell a Few Decks

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
AgentBonkers
Seeker

Looking to Sell a Few Decks

Post by AgentBonkers »

Ahoy all. New to these forums, but for those who may have been around the old Aeclectic tarot forum, I was Cassandra022 over there.

Anyhow, looking to get rid of a few decks, figured I'd see if anyone here is interested. Payment through PayPal works best for me. Probably not interested in trades for decks. Might be interested in trades involving nice bags/pouches for some of my other decks.

I am in the US, for purposes of estimating shipping costs.

Pictures of each attached.

1. NICOLETTA CECCOLI TAROT + matching bag
$25 + Shipping
Deck with box, booklet, and unopened matching LS bag. Pretty much new - I took it out of shrink wrap and opened box, but never so much as shuffled the deck, as it is not to my taste.

2. LOST TAROT OF NOSTRODAMUS
Pay me Shipping cost and you can have it
I have the book it comes with and the box, can send those too if you want them, though it might increase shipping cost?

3. CELTIC TAROT (Courtney Davis) - TRIMMED
Make me an offer (+shipping)
No box or book, just the cards. Trimmed by me because I dislike borders. I can provide more pictures if you wish.

4. FANTASTICAL TAROT (2004 ed.)
$55 + Shipping
I cannot locate the box atm, suspect it is in my parents' house in another state, so selling this right now just the cards themselves. I bought these used, and used them a bit myself. There is some wear on edges of some cards, which I tried to include in the picture. (If you feel that would bother you and/or you just prefer less borders, I'd be willing to trim the side borders for an extra $5 or so)
Attachments
20190209_191407.jpg
20190209_182307.jpg
20190209_181859.jpg
20190209_181819.jpg
jaq
Sage

Re: Looking to Sell a Few Decks

Post by jaq »

The Lost Tarot Of Nostradamus looks interesting. I'll take it. Will PM you.

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”