This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Ana Cortez - Anti-Black-Friday

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
Nemia
Sage

Ana Cortez - Anti-Black-Friday

Post by Nemia »

I'm on Ana Cortez' mailing list, and she gave me permission to spread the word - look at what's going on in her shop:
C.J.B.Day SALE:
15% - 30% OFF
December 5th thru 9th

(Wed thru Sun., Coupon Required.)
The Anti Black Friday Oracle Event!

LET'S PARTY for C.J's B.Day
C.J. Freeman's Birthday is December 5th. Let's show him some posthumous affection.

December 5th through December 9th (Wednesday through Sunday) get 30% off all C.J.'s Original Oracle Paintings, and 15% off Everything Else in the anacortez.com Store.

USE COUPON CODE: CJBDAY30 for Original Paintings, and CJBDAY15 for All Other Items in the Store (wands excepted, see below.)

*No Limit to how many times coupon is used during Sale. Discount applied at checkout.
Looks good, doesn't it? I don't have a Cortez deck but found her book (that I bought as e-book) very interesting and enlightening.

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”