This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Selling Tarot of the Sephiroth

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
Pen
Sage

Selling Tarot of the Sephiroth

Post by Pen »

I have a boxed set (book and cards) of the OOP Tarot of the Sephiroth by US Games I'd like to sell. I bought it new and have only looked through it once or twice - I always meant to lay the cards out as a Tree of Life, but somehow never got around to it.

The outer box has a slight indentation down one side (I'm pretty sure it arrived like that), but is otherwise in new condition.

£200 including postage (payment by PayPal - UK only please).

Thank you...
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream...

Edgar Allan Poe

Fig Tree Press

Pen's shop at MPC

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”