This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

NEW MEMBERS - Tell us your Tarot Story

A place for members to share their Personal Tarot story.
StellarLunar
Seeker

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Tell us your Tarot Story

Post by StellarLunar »

are you using artificial intelligence to get the card interpretations on this site?
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

StellarLunar wrote: 18 Aug 2023, 15:18 are you using artificial intelligence to get the card interpretations on this site?
Nope. Most of the posts in this forum were made long before AI was a thing.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
imke123
Seeker

Post by imke123 »

My first encounter with Tarot was purely coincidental. I stumbled upon a deck of Tarot cards while browsing through a quaint bookstore in my neighborhood. The cards, with their intricate designs and mysterious allure, immediately captured my attention. It was as if they were beckoning me to explore their secrets.

Intrigued by the Tarot deck, I decided to purchase it. Little did I know that this spontaneous decision would mark the beginning of a profound journey. Initially, I viewed Tarot as a form of entertainment—a way to pass the time and perhaps gain some insight into the future. I had no expectations, only a sense of curiosity about the symbolism and stories within the cards.

I soon realized that Tarot was much more than a mere parlor game. It was a complex and nuanced system of divination, psychology, and self-discovery. Determined to unravel its mysteries, I immersed myself in books, online resources, and discussions with experienced practitioners. Learning the symbolism, meanings, and spreads became a daily ritual, and each card began to reveal its unique story and significance.

As I delved deeper into Tarot, I discovered that it was not just a tool for predicting the future, but a mirror that reflected my inner thoughts, emotions, and subconscious. It encouraged self-reflection and introspection, helping me navigate life's challenges with greater clarity and confidence.

One of the most significant lessons Tarot has taught me is the importance of intuition. While understanding the traditional meanings of the cards is essential, it is equally vital to trust one's intuition when interpreting them. Tarot has strengthened my connection to my inner wisdom and intuition, allowing me to make decisions that align with my true self.

My passion for Tarot extended beyond personal growth. I started offering readings to friends and family, helping them gain insights into their lives and decisions. Witnessing the positive impact Tarot had on others reinforced my belief in its value as a tool for self-discovery and guidance.

Throughout my journey, I found a supportive and vibrant Tarot community both online and in-person. Engaging with fellow enthusiasts allowed me to exchange ideas, experiences, and insights, further enriching my understanding of this ancient practice.

My journey into the world of Tarot began as a simple curiosity but has evolved into a profound and transformative experience. Tarot has taught me valuable life lessons, deepened my connection to my intuition, and allowed me to help others on their paths of self-discovery. It continues to be a source of inspiration, wisdom, and growth, reminding me that the mysteries of the universe are always waiting to be explored, one card at a time.
Feel free to visit my blog https://tarot-masters.com
fethiye
Seeker

Post by fethiye »

Hello, i am also new here
fethiye tour

Return to “New Members Welcome & Introduction”