This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Swedish collector

A place for members to share their Personal Tarot story.
Sesamy
Seeker

Swedish collector

Post by Sesamy »

Hello everyone!

I'm a 21 y/o girl from Sweden who is crazy for collecting tarot cards, crystals and nick nacks that has a deeper meaning to them than the material they are made of.

I'm here bc i want to be around and get to know likeminded ppl. If you are interested in a new friend, I'm here!

My favourite deck is probably the original Raider Waite in a tin or Nicoletta Ceccoli tarot. I'm not so interested in oracle cards but i do keep some of them as they can be easy to read while having less detailed answers.

Otherwise I'm a happy (very happy) and positive person who likes to be outside and explore. I'm interested in most things and i know a little bit of everything. I have studied religion, kindergarten psychology, nutrition, art and crafts, Spanish, French, Advanced English, History, The culture about death, Women and witchcraft, environmental improvement, Japanese, esoterism, asceticism and piety, psychology and also drama an theatre here at Stockholm University. Next semester i will go on with more art combines with culture and plant based living.

Hope to get to know you al!

/Best regard Sesamy
Thelder
Sybil

Re: Swedish collector

Post by Thelder »

Hello Sesamy,

Welcome to the forum! I am so glad that you have joined. :)

Collecting tarot cards is an amazing journey that will lead to many wonderful discoveries. Some of the most amazing discoveries I have made in the areas of art, music, history, literature, and so on were the result of my involvement with the tarot. I do not exaggerate when I say that there are things that the tarot has brought into my life that I would not trade for any amount of money.

Best wishes on your journey!

Return to “New Members Welcome & Introduction”