This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Hello

A place for members to share their Personal Tarot story.
EarthgirlTarot
Seeker

Hello

Post by EarthgirlTarot »

Hi my name is April. I have my own tarot channel called Earthgirl Tarot. I got into tarot 3 years ago and am self taught. I started watching tarot on YouTube and wondered how it all worked. I went to work one day and saw that we were selling tarot cards and that's when I bought my first deck, "Miss Cleo's tarot deck" lol. From then on I decided to read for other people. This is my first time ever being on a forum and thought it would be interesting to talk with other people who share the same interest. I also have questions sometimes on the opinion of how a card is represented and have no one to ask. Hope to find good friends on the way through this part of my journey. Thank you for your time!!!
Pen
Sage

Re: Hello

Post by Pen »

EarthgirlTarot wrote: 11 Aug 2021, 08:30 I went to work one day and saw that we were selling tarot cards and that's when I bought my first deck...

:D Hi April, I had to chortle at this - you hadn't noticed! But you've come to the right place - lots to get into at CoT - enjoy the journey. I find tarot in all its many aspects endlessly fascinating.
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream...

Edgar Allan Poe

Fig Tree Press

Pen's shop at MPC
Thelder
Sybil

Re: Hello

Post by Thelder »

Welcome aboard April, so glad that you have joined. I think you will find what you are looking for. There is a lot of really good information here and a lot of very helpful people. Best wishes!

Return to “New Members Welcome & Introduction”