This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

New to Cards but excited to Learn

A place for members to share their Personal Tarot story.
Middleagedseeker
Seeker

New to Cards but excited to Learn

Post by Middleagedseeker »

Salutations! I’m pretty much new to reading tarot cards but have used Oracle cards in the past, as well as looked into using regular playing cards in place of tarot cards. I just picked up a pack of Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling cards this past weekend and so far I love them! I’m a 52yr old into anything New Age, Occult, Pagan, Wiccan, etc and hope to learn about tarot cards here
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: New to Cards but excited to Learn

Post by Charlie Brown »

Well, even though it's been a bit quiet around here lately, there's a ton of great stuff to look through. I find the Gypsy Witch cards to be so interesting. I don't think many people around here have tried them. My understanding is that they read fairly similarly to Lenormand. One of these days, I'm going to pick up a deck.
I believe in Crystal Light.
archimedes
Sage

Post by archimedes »

Hello and welcome! I do have a pack of Gypsy Witch cards in the bottom of my deck box somewhere... I must get them out.

Join in and have fun! I think you need to make a few posts after which you get access to the reading section, then you can post your readings for feedback. Reading for others is great practice, too. I've learnt a lot through interpreting readings others have posted, and reading about how they interpret them.
This is just my opinion. Your mileage may vary. My statement of my belief is not a criticism of your belief.
Pen
Sage

Post by Pen »

Welcome! I think I have a very old pack of Gypsy Witch tucked away somewhere too :D
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream...

Edgar Allan Poe

Fig Tree Press

Pen's shop at MPC
Middleagedseeker
Seeker

Post by Middleagedseeker »

Thanks for the welcome,everybody! 8-)
BlueStar
Sage

Post by BlueStar »

Hi Middleagedseeker, welcome:)

I have the Gypsy Witch cards, but haven't used them much. I didn't find the readings very good that I did with them, but then again I find Lenormand difficult to read and they are very similar. It was interesting to try though. Glad to hear you having success with them though:)

Return to “New Members Welcome & Introduction”