This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Greetings and Salutations...

A place for members to share their Personal Tarot story.
goodjourneystarot
Seeker

Greetings and Salutations...

Post by goodjourneystarot »

I started studying tarot 12 years ago as I was leaving the Christian ministry and trying to decide where my path was. At first it was a casual thing, but in the last 3 years it has become an everyday part of my life and last year I began reading for others.

My first deck was the beautiful Golden Tarot by Liz Dean. I saw it in Barnes and Nobles and since it was in plastic, I could only see the cards on the box. It turned out to be a pip deck and I found it hard to learn with, so I set it aside and picked up the Original Rider Waite Deck.

I enjoy working with a variety of decks at different times for different purposes, but I keep coming back to the RWS Centennial, bringing with me the knowledge I learned working with other decks.

I started out with basic elemental associations for the cards and am not moving into Astrological correspondences.
Good Journeys,
Rosemary
jupiter
Seeker

Re: Greetings and Salutations...

Post by jupiter »

Hi and welcome :) I've only been around here for a couple of days, but from what I've encountered it's a great place to talk all things Tarot.

Return to “New Members Welcome & Introduction”