This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Hello from Germany

A place for members to share their Personal Tarot story.
jupiter
Seeker

Hello from Germany

Post by jupiter »

Hi all,
I just registered and wanted to briefly introduce myself. I am a 31 year old female Tarot student from Germany, and in my search for a community to study the Tarot together, Google has led me here.
I purchased my first Tarot deck - the Cosmic Tarot - when I was a teen and just rediscovered the Tarot a month ago. I am also very interested in and studying astrology and the Enneagram. Tarot, for me, is mainly a tool for self discovery.
Thanks for having me! :)
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by Charlie Brown »

Güten tag! It's nice to see you.

If you like, there is still time to sign up for one of this month's reading circles. This one might be a good match:

viewforum.php?f=224
I believe in Crystal Light.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

jupiter wrote: 03 Oct 2019, 15:33 Hi all,
I just registered and wanted to briefly introduce myself. I am a 31 year old female Tarot student from Germany, and in my search for a community to study the Tarot together, Google has led me here.
Willkommen Jupiter und fröhlichen Tag der Deutschen Einheit. 🇩🇪

(today, October 3rd, is the day of German Unity when we celebrate the fall of the Berlin wall in 1989 and the reunification of Germany in 1990. )
I am also in Germany celebrating the holiday.

So glad you have joined us!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
jupiter
Seeker

Post by jupiter »

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm delighted to find so many interesting threads to submerge myself in... very happy to be here.

Return to “New Members Welcome & Introduction”