This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

What does mean Ten of swords and Two of cups

Whether you are a beginner or an old hand at Tarot, you never stop learning. This is where Seekers & Sages alike come together to ask questions and share experience.
Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION: For beginners and experienced readers alike.

One of the beautiful things about the tarot is that you never stop learning and discovering new and fascinating things.

This is the place to come to share tips and ideas for learning the craft of tarot. Approaching it from many angles and points of view broadens everyone's appreciation and understanding and aids in developing your technique.

Please remember: ALL QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME! ALL RESPONSES APPRECIATED.
sarasimsk
Seeker

What does mean Ten of swords and Two of cups

Post by sarasimsk »

Hi, i got my tarot cards like 1 Month ago so i dont know how to read that 2 card together so i want to ask there, when i ask tarot about my ex relationship,

me:nine of wands (reverse)

her: four of swords (reverse)

what she thinking right now: page of cups (reverse)

what will hapen in the future: ten of swords
I asked the end will we be gonna together : two of cups

and i asked for timing gave me 2 Pentacles i felt like it means that winter

I felt like we will be together but not now i will be sad and i will be fall apart but after that she will comeback like 2 months in winter season but like i said i dont know tarot so much so i hope you guys help me :))) (sorry for my bad English im still tryna learn)
BrunoTavares
Seeker

Re: What does mean Ten of swords and Two of cups

Post by BrunoTavares »

Ok, lets see. First of all I dont use reversed cards, so I will just read my way and you feel if it makes sense to you. (have a great video explaining why I dont but its in portuguese, so, unfortunately cant show you).

You: You are still hurt by past problems between you two. You would like to move forward but you cant take them of your your head.
Her: She is still in a moment of rest after your break up. She feels like she needs this time to recover and isnt quite ready to search you again.

She thinks: She is already interested in something new, someone new, she is pondering in her head how it would be nice to start a new love adventure, without the weight of responsability.

What will happen: The 10 of swords doenst leave space to doubts, there seems to be no future for the both of you. That project is dead. I'm sorry to say, its always such a bad card to interpret in this situations.

The end: The 2 of cups here refers to honesty and truth. I belive you are going to remain as friends, there will be a relashionship between the both of you, just not love...

Now, let me help you with one since I an a tarot teacher.
When you read an entire game, check each position but do not ignore the positions that came before. For example, after a 10 of swords it doesnt make sense to assume the 2 of cups will bring a relationship.
Try to read it as a comic book of sorts, each card is a square, but they all continue what you saw on the previous one, they are not fully independent.
Tarot Reader and Teacher | Historian
YouTube channel with full free courses and tarot classes (in Portuguese)
My tarot learning book (EN) : https://amzn.to/3kyIL9f
My tarot teaching YouTube channel (PT): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp8e4N ... xTkVB392EA
Mcfc1234
Seeker

Re: What does mean Ten of swords and Two of cups

Post by Mcfc1234 »

BrunoTavares wrote: 18 Nov 2021, 11:45 Ok, lets see. First of all I dont use reversed cards,

Why don’t you use reversed cards? Been wondering if I should start reading upright only too, gets a bit complicated sometimes reading reversals too. Interested to know your thoughts

Cheers

Return to “Learning Your Craft”