This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Spread Crafting

Whether you are a beginner or an old hand at Tarot, you never stop learning. This is where Seekers & Sages alike come together to ask questions and share experience.
Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION: For beginners and experienced readers alike.

One of the beautiful things about the tarot is that you never stop learning and discovering new and fascinating things.

This is the place to come to share tips and ideas for learning the craft of tarot. Approaching it from many angles and points of view broadens everyone's appreciation and understanding and aids in developing your technique.

Please remember: ALL QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME! ALL RESPONSES APPRECIATED.
Rachelcat
Sage

Spread Crafting

Post by Rachelcat »

Here’s the presentation on spread crafting I made to the Capital Tarot Society yesterday. As you probably know, making spreads is kind of my hobby, so it was an easy choice for a presentation topic.

It features some of the spreads I’ve created or messed with in the past and concludes with the spread we created together at the end of the presentation! And we did a reading with it, too, right then and there!

(Please use the spreads all you want, but if you use them publicly, please give credit for them, to me for all of them except the last one, to Capital Tarot Society.)

Who knew team-creating a spread would be so much fun! I really enjoyed seeing everyone's creativity coming out!

Have fun with it!
Attachments
Spread Crafting presentation 10-2-21.pdf
(646.74 KiB) Downloaded 39 times
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Return to “Learning Your Craft”