This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Paige of Swords and Death in relationship

Whether you are a beginner or an old hand at Tarot, you never stop learning. This is where Seekers & Sages alike come together to ask questions and share experience.
Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION: For beginners and experienced readers alike.

One of the beautiful things about the tarot is that you never stop learning and discovering new and fascinating things.

This is the place to come to share tips and ideas for learning the craft of tarot. Approaching it from many angles and points of view broadens everyone's appreciation and understanding and aids in developing your technique.

Please remember: ALL QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME! ALL RESPONSES APPRECIATED.
rockon_d
Seeker

Paige of Swords and Death in relationship

Post by rockon_d »

Hello everyone. :D
Im doing another relationship spread for a friend. I played around with a customized spread but the cards tell an interesting story and I wanted to see if you could give me some more insight. im worried I am biased toward the person in question. :?

The spread was meant to give insight on Xs feelings for Y: My friend drew paige of swords for Xs feelings, Death for what X wants/intentions and Ace of Pentacles for outcome. The way I interpret this is X has feelings. He has noticed her and finds her attractive and has some positive feelings for her but is not too keen on something serious. (The paige of swords card) the death card for intentions is the part Im not too sure on. I took it as to say that he doesnt want to take this relationship anywhere and wants to move on. The out come of ace pentacles for me is that things will not change much as he wont approach her and they will not become a pair.

How would you interpret these cards? Am I on point?
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: Paige of Swords and Death in relationship

Post by Charlie Brown »

The page of swords is, first and foremost, and indecisive figure. Keep that in mind.
I believe in Crystal Light.
TheLoracular
Sage

Re: Paige of Swords and Death in relationship

Post by TheLoracular »

rockon_d wrote: 01 Apr 2021, 19:12 Hello everyone. :D
Im doing another relationship spread for a friend. I played around with a customized spread but the cards tell an interesting story and I wanted to see if you could give me some more insight. im worried I am biased toward the person in question. :?

The spread was meant to give insight on Xs feelings for Y: My friend drew paige of swords for Xs feelings, Death for what X wants/intentions and Ace of Pentacles for outcome. The way I interpret this is X has feelings. He has noticed her and finds her attractive and has some positive feelings for her but is not too keen on something serious. (The paige of swords card) the death card for intentions is the part Im not too sure on. I took it as to say that he doesnt want to take this relationship anywhere and wants to move on. The out come of ace pentacles for me is that things will not change much as he wont approach her and they will not become a pair.

How would you interpret these cards? Am I on point?
Swords in general are a suit about thoughts vs. feelings. The Page of Swords is often someone who has a lot of plans, ambitions, school work or employment and is motivated by academic or other things vs. romance. I've seen it show up when someone has recently come out of bad relationship or other unhappy life circumstance and they want to "start over" but before they can be with anyone else in a successful way? They need to do some self-development work first. Most often, they are aware of this too and will talk about it when asked. In the Meyer-Briggs MBTI system, the Page of Swords personality is the Virtuoso.

Does that help you decide if you are biased towards them?
Tarot is a great and sacred arcanum- its abuse is an obscenity in the inner and a folly in the outer. It is intended for quite other purposes than to determine when the tall dark man will meet the fair rich widow.”
― Jack Parsons

Return to “Learning Your Craft”