This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Attn. Deck Creators - Get your deck(s) added to the Library

New Features, New Groups, New People, and more.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Attn. Deck Creators - Get your deck(s) added to the Library

Post by Joan Marie »

If you would like your deck added to the Library, go to this link and follow the instructions:
https://bit.ly/LibraryOfDecksSubs

All decks are welcome, Tarot, Oracle, Lenormand, and Playing cards!

I will notify you when your work is posted.

**FYI- All decks added to the Library of Decks are added to the rotation of Deck of the Day and Today's Card on the Cult of Tarot home page

The Library is also a place where users can be sure they are buying directly from links approved by the artists and publishers. If you already have a deck or decks in the Library and need to make changes to your entry, please go to this link and complete the form:
https://bit.ly/LoDChanges

Thank you everyone for helping make The Library of Decks a trusted and fun resource for research, buying, collecting and just sharing.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Attn. Deck Creators - Get your deck(s) added to the Library

Post by Joan Marie »

Thanks to all the deck creators who have had their work added to to our library.

There is room for many many more!
Griot
Seeker

Post by Griot »

I'm not a deck creator, but I know of decks that are missing from the list that have official webpages. How does this work? Do I submit the information myself (which may have copyright issues, though I'd be submitting images in an effort to promote their product without profiting from it), or do I point the deck creator to this list?
I'm differently helpful. :mrgreen:
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Griot wrote: 17 Aug 2021, 04:04 I'm not a deck creator, but I know of decks that are missing from the list that have official webpages. How does this work? Do I submit the information myself (which may have copyright issues, though I'd be submitting images in an effort to promote their product without profiting from it), or do I point the deck creator to this list?
Hi Griot,
Thanks for asking.
There are many decks out there that are still not added to this directory.

The best would be for the deck creators or publishers to submit their decks themselves using the form I link to from the Library of decks main page. This way their deck gets presented the way they want it to.

That link is:
https://bit.ly/LibraryOfDecksSubs

I try to get the word out as much and as often as possible, but any help you can provide would be great for everyone. Contacting the deck creators personally, or posting the link(s) on social media, all helps.

That said, I have had people submit decks on behalf of deck creators, especially early on when I was just getting it established, but now I feel like it's best if they are personally submitted.

All decks are welcome. The more the merrier!

FYI- there is no cost to have a deck added.
Griot
Seeker

Post by Griot »

Thank you!

I've contacted a few creators to let them know. Two have responded to me so far telling me that they've submitted their entries. :mrgreen:
I'm differently helpful. :mrgreen:

Return to “News & Updates”