This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

It's Back! Library of Decks

New Features, New Groups, New People, and more.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

It's Back! Library of Decks

Post by Joan Marie »

Bit by bit...

I'm completely rebuilding the Library of Decks. It will take some time but you can see what there is so far-- still a ways to go.

There are some improvements from the old Library.
For example:
  • Because adding decks is now much easier for me, I will soon be able to start adding new decks which means it will finally become the full-blown resource for creators, collectors and anyone interested in decks that I always hoped it would be.
  • I've change the format for links. Links are now named for the artist's webpage or shop.
  • I'm able to easily add more links to reviews, unboxings, flip-through videos, etc.
  • The new library will work better on phones allowing for display of ALL the images for each deck.
  • The entire library will (eventually) be organised into categories, and sub-categories, for example, Historical Decks, Marseille Decks, etc.
Please understand that the whole thing is currently under re-construction.

Once it is finished I will start taking submissions for new decks and also any changes or additions to ones currently posted.

As I make more progress I will update this message, but for mow you can follow along by checking it out.

(Link to the Library in found up top next to the Diamond Icon)
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: It's Back! Library of Decks

Post by Joan Marie »

The rebuild is complete and in the process of going through the whole library deck by deck I was really impressed with all the information the Library contains.

I hope you can take some time just to look through and see and learn about all the decks.

You can also trust that any links are to legit websites and shops, no pirate sites here.

To get your work added go to this link: https://bit.ly/LibraryOfDecksSubs

If you already have work there and would like to make any changes to your entry, I have created a separate form for that: https://bit.ly/LoDChanges

I'm really excited about the new improved Library. It's an excellent ongoing resource for collectors, buyers, researchers and just for sharing. Adding your decks will only make it better!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Thelder
Sybil

Post by Thelder »

Thank you so much for all your hard work! The library is wonderful and very efficiently organized (as is the forum as a whole). It is such a valuable tool to those of us who like to do our research before we decide to add a deck to our collection.
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

Thanks so much for the list of historical decks linked in the "new to the library of decks" block! It's great to have so many listed in one place. I'm off to spend some time getting to know them!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Return to “News & Updates”