This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

New Profile field

New Features, New Groups, New People, and more.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

New Profile field

Post by Joan Marie »

Hi!
Per a request, I have added a new field to our personal profiles.
In addition to your Sun, Moon, & Ascendant signs, you can now share your Midheaven Sign.

If you are unfamiliar (as I was) here is a link that explains it and also has a calculator to find yours.

Have a look! It's interesting.

Also, while you're at it, have a look at your profile and see if it needs a little updating.
FYI- some time ago I added a field for pronouns. That can be really helpful especially on a site like this where a lot of us have creative usernames. ;)

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help with that.

Thanks!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: New Profile field

Post by Joan Marie »

FYI - To edit your profile, click on your username in the top right and select "profile" from the dropdown list.
Then select "edit profile" from the top of that page.

Easy peasy!
fire cat pickles
Sage

Post by fire cat pickles »

Joan Marie wrote: 06 May 2021, 10:54 Hi!
Per a request, I have added a new field to our personal profiles.
In addition to your Sun, Moon, & Ascendant signs, you can now share your Midheaven Sign.

If you are unfamiliar (as I was) here is a link that explains it and also has a calculator to find yours.

Have a look! It's interesting.
Thank you!
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

I updated! I didn't know my MC off the top of my head, but I looked up my chart and now I do!

And I updated my collection list, too. I'm up to 330 decks! (Including tarot and oracle and 3 in the works/in the mail.) Yikes! I feel a purge coming on!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Rose Lalonde
Sage

Post by Rose Lalonde »

Thanks, Joan Marie. I see the new midheaven dropdown but wasn't able to find the place to add pronouns. Is it under Edit Profile? (I don't see it there, but I could screenshot that...)
"One mounteth unto the Crown by the moon and by the Sun, and by the arrow, and by the Foundation, and by the dark home of the stars from the black earth." LXV
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Rose Lalonde wrote: 06 May 2021, 18:36 I see the new midheaven dropdown but wasn't able to find the place to add pronouns. Is it under Edit Profile? (I don't see it there, but I could screenshot that...)
When you are in "edit profile" it's the very first question.
Rose Lalonde
Sage

Post by Rose Lalonde »

Joan Marie wrote: 06 May 2021, 18:53 When you are in "edit profile" it's the very first question.
I don't see the pronouns question there? Am I looking in the wrong place? Here's a screenshot... Thanks!
Attachments
profile.png
"One mounteth unto the Crown by the moon and by the Sun, and by the arrow, and by the Foundation, and by the dark home of the stars from the black earth." LXV
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Rose Lalonde wrote: 06 May 2021, 20:29 I don't see the pronouns question there? Am I looking in the wrong place? Here's a screenshot... Thanks!
Sorry, I think I had it set up wrong, I left a box unchecked.

I think it should be working now.
Rose Lalonde
Sage

Post by Rose Lalonde »

Joan Marie wrote: 06 May 2021, 22:10I think it should be working now.
Yes, it's there now. Thanks!

Return to “News & Updates”