This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

November TdM Reading Circle Sign UPS Are Open

Participants in the NOVEMBER Tarot de Marseille Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
BreathingSince72
Sage

November TdM Reading Circle Sign UPS Are Open

Post by BreathingSince72 »

Greetings One and All,

Another month of TdM readings is upon us! Sign ups for November are open until November 7th and I do hope you will consider joining us. We are various levels of TdM Reading skill from, just learning to near expert, and welcome TdM lovers in all phases of development. The circle has room to grow. 😉

This month I thought we could continue our experiment of reading in a cartomantic line, using visual clues like line-of-sight and the stories the images tell. I feel like I need to define with greater precision what it is to read a line in the cartomantic style. And I am going to start by stating what it is not. Reading in a line is not your standard three card spread. This form of reading will not have the customary “body, mind, spirit’ or “past, present, future” sort of position assignment. Instead, the goal is to read the cards all together. In doing so, we hope to discover a clear, unified message.

The message of the cartomantic line can be a sentence, a story, or even just a single word. Or, it might be something else entirely. Sometimes it will come from the tarot's optical language and sometime's it might come the tarot's numerical and symbolic structure. Sometimes we read from the center outward. Sometimes we read from the outer cards to the central cards. When reading five card lines, we may use the first three cards as how the situation developed, the last three as an indicator of where the situation is going and draw an additional card as guidance. If there are characters in the cards, we might look at what they are doing with their hands, the directions they are looking and what they tell us within the context of the question.

This process seems least intimidating for those who are just starting although it may be fun to add “challenge” levels later for those who are interested. Please feel to ask questions if any of this is not clear. 😀

We will remain with majors only. Who’s in?

Victoria
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: November TdM Reading Circle Sign UPS Are Open

Post by Charlie Brown »

I'll play, although I might use more than majors depending on the question.
I believe in Crystal Light.
BreathingSince72
Sage

So far, Charlie, it looks like it’s just us.
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

There's another week, no? Plenty of time.
I believe in Crystal Light.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
BreathingSince72
Sage

Greeting All,

Well, it is 11/12 soooo, it looks like our TdM Reading partners have assigned themselves. CharlieBrown reads for BreathingSince72 reads for Charlie Brown.

V

Return to “11 November TdM Reading Circle”