This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

October Lenormand Reading for Charlotte K.

Participants in the OCTOBER Learning Lenormand Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
velvetina
Seer

October Lenormand Reading for Charlotte K.

Post by velvetina »

Hello Charlotte

What shall we have a look at this month? :)
CharlotteK
Sage

Re: October Lenormand Reading for Charlotte K.

Post by CharlotteK »

Hi :D

So this month I would really like to know how my attempts to build my team at work will go and whether I have the right strategy.

Thanks lovely :)
velvetina
Seer

Re: October Lenormand Reading for Charlotte K.

Post by velvetina »

okay let's go :)

My apologies - I still don't seem able to upload photos

But we have

Book Cross Scythe
Fox Lilies Lady
Heart Anchor Birds

I've never used this pattern before! I've read what you did for Joan Marie though, and so I'm kind of copying your moves! ;)

So, you asked about how your attempts to build your team at work will go and whether you have the right strategy.

The central card is The Lilys - the idea of integrity is very important here; and the kind of wisdom gained through experience. It's really important that all your team members have the same belief system, so far as the work goes, rather than just following direction.
I think that there have been difficulties in the past that still linger in everyone's minds (the Cross); people getting a bit ruthless (The Fox does what it needs to in order to survive) and having their own agendas (the Book as secrets).
However The Scythe shows a cutting away of dead wood; the opportunity being created for a fresh start - if folk can stop referring to the past.
The Woman is you - you offer a fresh influence to the chatter (the Birds). You have The Scythe above you, so you're thinking of what you want to get rid of. You are ready to step into the future, but the Birds are still chattering about what happened. Perhaps they don't feel safe? (the Anchor)
The Heart however shows a love for what they do, what the work is - it's just been shaken up by the Fox (duplicity).

Ok; row by row
Top Row: Book + Cross + Scythe
Did something happen, like surprise redundancies? A hostile review? A disappointing Ofsted report?
I'm sorry - I can't shake off the Tarot habit!!
" a secret difficulty ends suddenly"

Middle Row: Fox + Lilies + Woman

"something's not right with an old woman" ...haha! I don't feel that I mean that! I feel that something has soured the pitch. Lilies + Woman to me means something like a nun, a pure vocation. The Fox at the back of it is a warning that something's not as honest as it should be.

Bottom Row: Heart + Anchor + Birds

Now this is much better " love brings stability to the conversation"

So, now the rows from side to side (which I'm interpreting as past-present-future)

Book + Fox + Heart = someone kept their cards close to their chest & was tricksy; they had their own interests at heart.

Cross + Lily + Anchor = it's going to be difficult (but not impossible) to get everyone trusting one another again

Scythe + Woman + Birds = you might need to prune a team member whose loyalty is elsewhere.

Now, I wonder if it's not a team member, but a particular strategy, or aspect of strategy that you need to let go of? Something that you might like personally, but doesn't really fit in terms of getting everyone on the same page?

What do you think so far? Does any of it make sense?

Return to “10 October Reading Circle: Learning Lenormand”