This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Partners Assigned October Lenormand

Participants in the OCTOBER Learning Lenormand Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
CharlotteK
Sage

Partners Assigned October Lenormand

Post by CharlotteK »

Hi team :D

Been a real flake and forgot to post partners yesterday. Sorry about that!

Here's the thing. There are four of us and we've all read for each other a few times before. I've done a daisy chain thing to try and mix it up a bit but if you are reading for someone, or being read for by someone that you have had a lot of, errr, 'exposure' to, we can tweak a bit. So let me know if you would prefer me to shuffle the pack again.

CharlotteK reads for Joan
Joan reads for Charlie Brown
Charlie Brown reads for Velvetina
Velvetina reads for CharlotteK

We are going to ramp our learning up a notch and attempt more cards this time with a 3x3 mini tableau.

There are online resources that give some suggestions for how to read a 3x3 box spread. Here is just one:

https://www.cafelenormand.com/lenormand-3x3-spread/

A significator can be placed in the middle, pertinent to the theme of theme reading. And this spread is perhaps better for more of an overview of a situation that to answer a very specific question.

I must say I'm a little nervous about this one but let's give it a whirl and see how we get on.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Partners Assigned October Lenormand

Post by Joan Marie »

This looks really interesting and I am glad we are stepping it up a bit. I think to improve I need a bit more challenge and this spread looks really interesting.

I like the idea of reading columns, rows and diagonals. It looks really challenging and like a bit time will need to be set aside for doing it.

Great for learning.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
CharlotteK
Sage

Re: Partners Assigned October Lenormand

Post by CharlotteK »

It's making my head hurt just reading the explanation of how to do it, but nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Return to “10 October Reading Circle: Learning Lenormand”