This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

TDM Rachelcat reads for Onica

Participants in the OCTOBER Tarot de Marseille Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Rachelcat
Sage

TDM Rachelcat reads for Onica

Post by Rachelcat »

Hi, Onica! Sorry I'm late getting started (as usual). I promise I'll do better with the reading (timing of the reading anyway),

Let's see, 3 to 5 majors in a row. Sounds easy, but I'm a spread kind of girl, so we'll see how I do with a non-position meaning thing!

Do you have a question or topic for me? Let me know what you'd like to know about.

Thanks! Talk soon!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Onica
Seeker

Re: TDM Rachelcat reads for Onica

Post by Onica »

Hi Rachelcat!

I would like to know how proceed career wise. I am in a little bit of rut right now and I am having trouble finding my passion in something that I have been pursuing for a while.
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

I'm going to do your reading tonight for sure!

Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

Here’s your reading! I used the Budapest Tarot again, which has same majors as a Marseille deck with different numbering. And, as you can see, a limited color palette.

For Onica.jpg

Magician, Star, Wheel

Right now, you’re good at what you do. And you’ve concentrated on developing and honing your skills. With all those people behind him looking on, I think it’s important to you what your co-workers and bosses think of your abilities and accomplishments. And overall, you’re confident that you do a good job.

Is the Magician looking back to check his audience’s reaction, or is he looking over to the Star? You are looking for, even longing for, something a little more than being a competent worker. Something of a higher, more spiritual nature. You are actively considering your life purpose and what you can do to really feel fulfilled and be a blessing to the world and people around you. The Star/you are reaching for the stars in the sky. And the tree makes me think of life and growth. You don’t feel like you’re done growing and aren’t ready to settle down to the usual kind of work.

As the Magician looks toward the Star, the Star looks toward the Wheel. While the Wheel seems to be all about power and one-upmanship, with all that “I will reign, I reign,” etc., the reigning might be about being in charge of your own life. Instead of being a time-serving 9-to-5er, you could reign as your own boss, or by doing something that you feel is life-changingly important.

I think the message here is that, yes, you are yearning, but it might not be the right time to make a move right now. Watch and wait and keep your eyes open for an unexpected opportunity to jump on a wheel that will lift you closer to the stars.

Let me know what you think. I hope I’ve helped in some way!

Onica
Seeker

Post by Onica »

Thank you! Yes you did help and give me a fresh perspective much needed and I appreciate it 😊

Return to “10 October TdM Reading Circle”