This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

BreathingSince72 ead for RachelCat

Participants in the OCTOBER Tarot de Marseille Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
BreathingSince72
Sage

BreathingSince72 ead for RachelCat

Post by BreathingSince72 »

Hi There Friend!

Hope your month has been amazing thus far. What question can I answer for you?

Victoria
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
Rachelcat
Sage

Re: BreathingSince72 read for RachelCat

Post by Rachelcat »

Hey! Good to see you again! I hope you're having a happy October, too! I've already got most of my Halloween stuff out at home and at work. And I've decided to treat this year! I haven't for many years, left over from my husband's negative attitude . . .

Ok, to business! So happy you'll be reading for me! Another health-related question for me: I've been doing workout classes in the gym at my work for about 6 months now, twice a week. They're pretty intense, but I think I have a good attitude of doing what I can and just trying to improve over time. But recently either they're more intense or I'm not doing as well. I'm doing this to improve my health, but I feel like I'm getting banged up instead.

So what should I know about the exercise classes? Should I stick with them? Modify? Try other classes, or something else?

That's it! I look forward to what the cards and you come up with! Thanks!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
BreathingSince72
Sage

Re: BreathingSince72 ead for RachelCat

Post by BreathingSince72 »

4595D3B2-528A-4B79-BCA7-A38D0BCEA852.jpeg
079531B5-25B9-4C70-A1FD-AC4A316F42A8.jpeg

Hi Rachel,

I appreciate the privilege of reading for you! The top image is from the Claude Burdel by Yves Reynaud. The second image is from the Jean Noblet produces by Jean-Claude Flornoy. (I rounded it myself). I posted both images because I feel you are a gifted reader and that these images may provide further revelation or meaning for you when left to your own devices. I focused on the Noblet for this reading.

First impression: the attention of every character in this line is facing left toward the Wheel of Fortune. To the farthest left of this card is a creature who, frankly, looks like he’s about to fall off the wheel! He is holding on as tightly as he can and may pass through and face upwards again but not without a lot of effort. Exercise can certainly be like that. Sometimes it is harder, sometimes simpler. But the key here is that you don’t want to get discouraged from doing things to improve your health.

I feel like the Papesse and the Magician are both pausing from their activity to see what will happen in the first card. La Papesse pauses from her meditation. Le Bateleur pauses from the trick he is preparing. These classes you are doing for your health and your question in particular are things you have given a lot of thought to. (Because it’s important 😉).

I feel like the first card indicates the type of exercise and the other two, clearly focused on the first card, are indicators of how to do the exercise. Try a machine, perhaps a stationary bike or an elliptical. Don’t escape from the exercise by watching tv but be fully present like La Papesse, make it a meditation. La Bateleur has all his tools in front of him which I take as a further affirmation to be fully present.

One last thing I will touch on is the colors. Green and light blue stand out most to me. Per Jean-Claude Flornoy, green represents hope, a set of convictions. To quote, “We are changeable, life belongs to us, and “tomorrow is another day.”’ You have good reason to be hopeful and your convictions will prompt you to continue to work towards better health. This blue represents perception through which we connect to our world. Flornoy also refers to it as oceanization. In my mind this process is about taking something and giving it a material form or making it part of all you do. So exercise, as you’ve already stated is not just about exercise but about health. Good health is a foundation for all we do in life. I feel as we start from the left and move to the right, the blue color begins to dominate the images. You really are setting in motion a foundation for everything.

Synopsis: Try a machine but be feel present if you choose to do this activity and remember that you are only performing for yourself. Your convictions will keep you on the path to good health. You are laying a foundation which will touch every part of your life.

If you need more info, feel free to ask!

Victoria
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
Rachelcat
Sage

Re: BreathingSince72 read for RachelCat

Post by Rachelcat »

I really like the looks of the Noblet! And I must say I’m impressed with the color symbolism reading. That’s something I really haven’t gotten into. (Which is probably good for me because the deck I’m using only has red and yellow!)

I’m intrigued by your idea of making the exercise a meditation. It would certainly help, both in paying attention to form so you’re doing it correctly for the most benefit, and keeping track of how you’re improving over time. Actually, pretty different than the class environment I’ve been working in. (But our trainers do try to get us to keep good form so we don’t actually hurt ourselves!)

Maybe I should try something simpler like a bike or stepper for a while. To help me focus on how I’m feeling and how my body is reacting. Hmmmm.

And thank you for the down-to-earth advice that sometimes it’s harder, sometimes it’s easier, but don’t let that stop me altogether!

I love the image of the blue of manifestation increasing over the cards.

Thank you very much for the thoughtful reading. It brought forth ideas that I really hadn’t considered, especially the possible opportunity to bring in meditation to make it something more than just lugging my body around into weird shapes . . . !

I’ll be thinking about this for sure!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Return to “10 October TdM Reading Circle”