This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

October TdM reading for Charlie Brown

Participants in the OCTOBER Tarot de Marseille Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Onica
Seeker

October TdM reading for Charlie Brown

Post by Onica »

Hi Charlie Brown,

I'm excited to do a reading for you. What is your question?
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: October TdM reading for Charlie Brown

Post by Charlie Brown »

Hi!

How and/or where should I direct and/or focus my tarot practice and/or study over the next few months?
I believe in Crystal Light.
Onica
Seeker

Post by Onica »

Hi!

So I have prepared a tarot reading for you and here are the results. So the first card listed is a representation of your present situation of tarot reading/practice. The first card here is the number 2- La Papesse aka The High Priestess who represents gathered experience, secrets, and taking little by little steps to achieve a higher level of reading. She also represents that there is finding divinity and ability to find psychic power within yourself.

The second card in your reading is directed on how your tarot practice should be directed.
This was number 15- Le Diable aka The Devil
The way the devil relates to your tarot practice is its suggesting that you get in touch with your creativity, being aware of your drive and making them materialize into reality. So in other words, find your own way to get in touch with a your creative side and add that to your focus and direction of tarot practice.

The third card represents suggested approach for studying tarot in the longer run
This was number 8- La Justice (Justice)
The suggested approach for tarot practice for the long run is to find a way to balance and weigh decisions fairly. You are in charge of deciding what the person can and should hear from you without hesitation and knowledge of how choices are made and why decisions lead to events that happen based on those choices.

Have a great day!
Snapchat-442938749-1 (1).jpg
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Thank you, Onica, for the reading. Obviously it's difficult to give feedback for a question like this since. Since the question is based on suggestions for the future, I don't really have anything in my present experience to draw upon in order to approach the reading. I am a bit confused about some of the interpretive choices that you made, but rather than try to go through the process of your deliniation, I'm going to make a point of seeing if and how these suggestions become relevant to my life. Why have others read for us if they're just going to read the same as we would?
I believe in Crystal Light.

Return to “10 October TdM Reading Circle”