This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

October TdM circle CharlotteK for BreathingSince72

Participants in the OCTOBER Tarot de Marseille Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
CharlotteK
Sage

October TdM circle CharlotteK for BreathingSince72

Post by CharlotteK »

Hi Victoria, I'm very pleased to be reading for you this month. What is your question?
BreathingSince72
Sage

Re: October TdM circle CharlotteK for BreathingSince72

Post by BreathingSince72 »

Hello CharotteK,

I feel like I am getting a nudge to get creative again. I have an idea for a majors only Marseille... to start. Would this be a worthwhile pursuit?

Thanks for reading for me! I look forward to your insights!

Victoria
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
CharlotteK
Sage

Post by CharlotteK »

Hi Victoria.

I used Tarot Classic. Not my nicest TdM deck but for some reason I felt drawn to it.

I drew:

The Moon - The High Priestess - The Hierophant

The Moon could signal caution, the danger of deluding yourself and of falling into a trap... but I'm not reading it that way here. What I believe this card represents is your creativity and it looks as though this is coming from, or inspired by a dreamworld, the past, and / or something buried deep within.

The High Priestess hints further at the past, the possession of ancient, arcane knowledge and occult teachings. Her book signals the ability to express herself and the ability to teach others. Linking to the Moon, we can see her knowledge comes from the depths, but it has mystery. She does not reveal all she knows and she reveals nothing of herself.

So far we see your creativity coming from a place of the ancients and of deep feeling and understanding. But the way you are drawn to manifest this urge this is through a veil, to keep what is personal concealed and to put boundaries around what you express.

On to the Hierophant. Here is a man who symbolises the values and norms of a system. Someone with a deep sense of historical importance. His triple cross represents creative power through divine, intellectual and physical worlds. Heritage and symbols of the past are more important than modern concerns.

So going back to your question. Would a Marseille majors creative project be worthwhile? I'm getting a yes!

Tarot is a for many readers and practitioners a divinatory tool - something we use to connect our spiritual and intellectual energies with the divine. It seems you are drawn to creating a spiritual tool. Your creative drive is likely influenced by your deeply held beliefs, your connection to the past and to ancestors. The TdM is based on very old knowledge and symbols, but there is a clear structure and system that gives this project the boundaries you also seem to need. It will be a creative endeavour, spiritually fulfilling, yet does not require you to expose your inner personal landscape. It seems like a good fit to me.
20181018_051659.jpg
BreathingSince72
Sage

CharlotteK, as I reflect on this reading, I love it more and mre. I will write more about this tomorrow but I want to apologize for such a delay. I had to have dental work done recently and also discovered on the 20th that a very dear friend had died. That took me out of the loop for a bit.
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
CharlotteK
Sage

Post by CharlotteK »

BreathingSince72 wrote: 31 Oct 2018, 06:05 CharlotteK, as I reflect on this reading, I love it more and mre. I will write more about this tomorrow but I want to apologize for such a delay. I had to have dental work done recently and also discovered on the 20th that a very dear friend had died. That took me out of the loop for a bit.
I am really sorry to hear about your friend :( Did you decide whether to go ahead with the project?
BreathingSince72
Sage

CharlotteK wrote: 06 Nov 2018, 07:00 ]

I am really sorry to hear about your friend :( Did you decide whether to go ahead with the project?
Hi CharlotteK,

Yes, I am going to go on with the project. They so the show must go on, and so too shall I. I appreciate your condolences for my friend. Italy’s seems so senseless. But on a very bright note, I recently had an opportunity to do more training in my healing speciality. And on an even better note , my 14 year old, who live with my mom for a while, just moved back in with me. It’s been a wonderful healing experience for me.

Thank again for the insight shared in the reading you did for me. You hit the nail on the head on so many things, icnluding the reason I was recreating an old deck, instead of inventing my own.

Hugs,

Victoria

Return to “10 October TdM Reading Circle”