This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

October SignUps are Open!

Participants in the OCTOBER Tarot de Marseille Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
BreathingSince72
Sage

October SignUps are Open!

Post by BreathingSince72 »

Greetings one and all!

October Sign-ups for the TdM Reading Circle are now open. I thought this month we could do a simple reading across a line, three to five cards long. Again, we will be sticking with the majors. Signups will close on the 7th of October. We are looking forward to seeing you here!

V
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
Onica
Seeker

Re: October SignUps are Open!

Post by Onica »

Hi! My name is Onica and I am interesting in doing this reading? How do I sign up? :)
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Onica wrote: 28 Sep 2018, 03:06 Hi! My name is Onica and I am interesting in doing this reading? How do I sign up? :)
You just did.
I believe in Crystal Light.
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

I'll join in again! Row of majors--I can do that!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

I'll go.
I believe in Crystal Light.
BreathingSince72
Sage

Yay! Ths far, we have four. Do you guys want to do this round robin or do you want to do this like we did August? We each post cards and everyone interprets? Or perhaps, we could each post a draw and an interpretation for everyone? I am completely open to ideas here.
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
CharlotteK
Sage

Post by CharlotteK »

Hi I'd like to join in, but only if it's an exchange as I really struggled with posting an interpretation for everyone last time. Please can I wait and see what you all choose to do before deciding if I am in or not?
BreathingSince72
Sage

CharlotteK wrote: 05 Oct 2018, 04:41 Hi I'd like to join in, but only if it's an exchange as I really struggled with posting an interpretation for everyone last time. Please can I wait and see what you all choose to do before deciding if I am in or not?
That’s fair. We do all get so busy with life outside of tarot (is there a life outside of tarot?). A simple exchange would probably work best. I am open to ideas for how to assign partners. If odd number, we can go round robin and draw names from a hat. Perhaps the same would be good for an even numbered group?

Return to “10 October TdM Reading Circle”