This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Tarot History forum

Discussion of the symbolism, history and how to read with the Marseilles
Blue moon
Seeker

Tarot History forum

Post by Blue moon »

Hello,

I saw on line that there is this forum centred on the history of tarots.

http://forum.tarothistory.com/index.php

I tried to register but I dont receive the activation email and I tried to contact someone in their contact page and no one replied. Does anyone know if this is still active? I thought so because there are posts from 2020, but I am not sure. I like doing research on the Marseille cards and that was the only online place I found. Does anyone know if there is any other forum where scholars discuss on the history in detail?

Thanks
Monica
Nemia
Sage

Re: Tarot History forum

Post by Nemia »

I just registered (always wanted to anyway) and it worked like the page says - I received an activation mail. Did you check your spam folder? (to ask the obvious)
Blue moon
Seeker

Post by Blue moon »

yes I did check the spam but nothing! That is sooo weird! Can I ask you a favour. Because I wrote to the contact page and got no reply as well. Could you send them an email and say that you know someone that is desperately trying to register without success and that sent a few messages and got no answer. If they have an email address I can send them an email. I am sorry if I ask this, I know we don't know each other so I hope you don't mind me asking.
Nemia
Sage

Post by Nemia »

I don't mind it at all! I'll do it now (was busy until now).

ETA: Oh no. Now the board claims it doesn't know me. The activation e-mail doesn't work anymore. There's something wrong over there :-(
fire cat pickles
Sage

Post by fire cat pickles »

It is still active. I will contact someone there and see who you can contact.
Nemia
Sage

Post by Nemia »

My activation mail gives an address for problems. I'm not sure it's okay to post it here and will delete it after Blue Moon sees it. I sent a mail there myself :-)
fire cat pickles
Sage

Post by fire cat pickles »

Robert said username Monica isn't having problems now.

Other than that there are no problems with the system. Try your spam folder.

The email address given is good.
Blue moon
Seeker

Post by Blue moon »

I could only register with another email address that I dont use anymore, so not great. With my normal email address I cannot register but I will try to change it once I am inside if the system let me!! Thank you so much for your help anyway!
KoyDeli
Seer

Post by KoyDeli »

If you continue to have problems contact Ross Caldwell, he is on FB, and is an administrator of the Tarot History Forum. I had problems re-registering in the past and he sorted it out for me. I post there as SteveM. Which I mention just in case you see some of my posts here and there and think I am plagiarizing SteveM :D

Return to “Tarot de Marseille”