This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

BreathingSince72 Reads for Flaxen

Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION: Participants in the SEPTEMBER Tarot de Marseille Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
BreathingSince72
Sage

BreathingSince72 Reads for Flaxen

Post by BreathingSince72 »

Hi Flaxen! What’s your question?
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
Flaxen
Seer

Re: BreathingSince72 Reads for Flaxen

Post by Flaxen »

Hello!

I’m currently looking at developing an income stream through online retail. Could you read on this to see if it is a viable strategy?
BreathingSince72
Sage

Hi Flaxen,

I am posting to apologize for days you have waited. I will post your reading tomorrow night or Saturday. Work and kids have required all of me of late. I will have a break this weekend.

Breathing
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
Flaxen
Seer

Post by Flaxen »

No rush! Whenever you’re ready. :D
BreathingSince72
Sage

D989D53B-1086-49A8-A960-577693D9D8CE.jpeg

Hi Flaxen,

I hope all is well with you and yours! Your question was whether creating an online retail stream of income would be a viable strategy.

In the position representing the thesis is Temperance. I look at the stream of water between the two cups she bears and I have to laugh at how literal the card is. You are considering, literally, creating a stream of intention between two things; your business and the World Wide Web. Consider some of what Temperance can mean; balance, blending, synergy (I love that word), moderation, sobriety and the like. So central to your issue is how to blend or introduce your business with the internet (which was stated pretty clearly in your query).

The antithesis is represented by the Magician. In the Marseilles, this fellow is a street performer who employs slight of hand to amaze and deceive others while earning his keep. ALL THE TOOLS OF HIS TRADE ARE ON THE TABLE. In this case, I was not struck by the fact that this fellow is sometimes similar to a flim-flam man. I was struck by the thought that you need to discern how to develop your “stage presence.” You have all the tools you need to begin earning your income this way. It’s the development of a stage presence will be your challenge. Also, there may be challenges in understanding HOW to use the tools on your table in an online venue. What works in person translates differently on the web.

The synthesis is represented by the Sun. I was given a singular but powerful impression from this card that for this strategy to work, you may require the participation (assistance) of others. In a moment I will go into how I see the cards interacting.

The Hanged Man stares out at you as your outcome in this scenario. Caitlin Matthews describes how when likenesses of traitors were painted upside down, it meant they had evaded capture or were free. Perhaps this represents difficulty in capturing the audience you seek. Potentially this could mean that progress in internet sales could be slow...or that you would have to exercise caution to avoid traitorous folk or a film-flam man (Magician).

Finally we have the quintessence, represented by the Wheel of Fortune. I arrived at this number by adding 14 (Temperance) to 1 (Magician) to 19 (Sun) to 12 (Hanged Man). 14+1+19+12=46 4+6=10=Wheel of Fortune. I have seen some compare the figures on the Wheel with the process of reincarnation. Businesses certainly do go through many incarnations. Essentially to your query is discovering another means of incarnating or manifesting funds. What face should your business now take on? How might you keep the wheel moving toward the progress and result you desire. My sense is that a critical piece of this cards wisdom for you is that this Wheel has a handle. Returning to the reincarnation allegory of souls or reborn beings, a higher power might turn the wheel. In the case of your own prosperity, the handle is held by you.

Temperance leans slightly to the left (per our sight). You may lean on previous knowledge of previous successful strategies with confidence. She is looking away from the Magician who is looking at her and at the Wheel. The synthesis between them is that they come about face, look at one another, and cooperate. Although a couple of the items here feel like clear warnings, the Sun crowning the Wheel of Fortune normally indicates a joyful outcome. Perhaps wi the online thing, it will be best to experience that process as play so that you can find anjoyment even when progress seems slow or stalled. The Wheel, after all, is in your hands.

I hope this resonates with you and that you found it helpful. If you have any questions, please reach out and ask me. Happy Saturday!

Victoria
Flaxen
Seer

Post by Flaxen »

Hello,

I just wanted to come and say that the reading looks good. I’m just popping out for the day with family but will come and leave feedback later. 😊
Flaxen
Seer

Post by Flaxen »

BreathingSince72 wrote: 16 Sep 2018, 04:26 In the position representing the thesis is Temperance. I look at the stream of water between the two cups she bears and I have to laugh at how literal the card is. You are considering, literally, creating a stream of intention between two things; your business and the World Wide Web. Consider some of what Temperance can mean; balance, blending, synergy (I love that word), moderation, sobriety and the like. So central to your issue is how to blend or introduce your business with the internet (which was stated pretty clearly in your query).
I love how literal this card is! It’s an interesting card for this and it only shows one stream. It is suggesting that I focus on one thing I wonder?
BreathingSince72 wrote: 16 Sep 2018, 04:26The antithesis is represented by the Magician. In the Marseilles, this fellow is a street performer who employs slight of hand to amaze and deceive others while earning his keep. ALL THE TOOLS OF HIS TRADE ARE ON THE TABLE. In this case, I was not struck by the fact that this fellow is sometimes similar to a flim-flam man. I was struck by the thought that you need to discern how to develop your “stage presence.” You have all the tools you need to begin earning your income this way. It’s the development of a stage presence will be your challenge. Also, there may be challenges in understanding HOW to use the tools on your table in an online venue. What works in person translates differently on the web.
I like your interpretation here. I can see how learning the tools of the trade and becoming a ‘seller’ would be very important. It’s an area where I lack a bit of skill so it could be seen as my weak spot. I’m not sure how best to go about internet marketing... Also, I’m not sure which option to concentrate on. I have a few ideas but I think it’s unrealistic to start with all of them. :D
BreathingSince72 wrote: 16 Sep 2018, 04:26The synthesis is represented by the Sun. I was given a singular but powerful impression from this card that for this strategy to work, you may require the participation (assistance) of others. In a moment I will go into how I see the cards interacting.
Yes, I agree here. To really make a success of it, I’ll need some help. I’ll just be stumbling along for ages trying to do it myself. The Sun makes me think of electricity and shining a light. Someone else can help me have that ‘lightbulb’ moment.
BreathingSince72 wrote: 16 Sep 2018, 04:26The Hanged Man stares out at you as your outcome in this scenario. Caitlin Matthews describes how when likenesses of traitors were painted upside down, it meant they had evaded capture or were free. Perhaps this represents difficulty in capturing the audience you seek. Potentially this could mean that progress in internet sales could be slow...or that you would have to exercise caution to avoid traitorous folk or a film-flam man (Magician).
Yes, I can see that progress could be slow or even suspended to due inactivity. I note your caution regarding someone not to be entirely trusted. The Magician also reminds me of illusion, spinning a web to deceive...with the Hanged Man I can see a warning. I think there is an element of self-deception too - am I creating this idea which seems lovely but is not really grounded in reality yet and it’s this which leads to the inaction/delay?
BreathingSince72 wrote: 16 Sep 2018, 04:26Finally we have the quintessence, represented by the Wheel of Fortune. I arrived at this number by adding 14 (Temperance) to 1 (Magician) to 19 (Sun) to 12 (Hanged Man). 14+1+19+12=46 4+6=10=Wheel of Fortune. I have seen some compare the figures on the Wheel with the process of reincarnation. Businesses certainly do go through many incarnations. Essentially to your query is discovering another means of incarnating or manifesting funds. What face should your business now take on? How might you keep the wheel moving toward the progress and result you desire. My sense is that a critical piece of this cards wisdom for you is that this Wheel has a handle. Returning to the reincarnation allegory of souls or reborn beings, a higher power might turn the wheel. In the case of your own prosperity, the handle is held by you.
I love this idea that the handle is held by me. I been trying to work on myself and my financial issues for a long time. One of the things I’ve struggled with is feeling like money is something out of my control. I don’t yet completely trust that I could actually make money for myself.
BreathingSince72 wrote: 16 Sep 2018, 04:26Temperance leans slightly to the left (per our sight). You may lean on previous knowledge of previous successful strategies with confidence. She is looking away from the Magician who is looking at her and at the Wheel. The synthesis between them is that they come about face, look at one another, and cooperate. Although a couple of the items here feel like clear warnings, the Sun crowning the Wheel of Fortune normally indicates a joyful outcome. Perhaps wi the online thing, it will be best to experience that process as play so that you can find anjoyment even when progress seems slow or stalled. The Wheel, after all, is in your hands.
This is really good advice, thank you. I can see how taking an experimental, playful approach would be helpful. I might actually do something if I wasn’t worried about it failing. :D

Return to “09 SEPTEMBER TdM Reading Circle”