This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Budapest Tarot 2nd ed.

Discussions on the history, symbolism and how to read with the The Sola-Busca, Etteilla, Minchiate, Visconti-Sforza, and other decks from the early days of cartomancy. (TdM has it's own forum)
Rose Lalonde
Sage

Budapest Tarot 2nd ed.

Post by Rose Lalonde »

Since it's the deck of the day today here at CoT, most may already know this, but the 2nd edition is on sale now at tarot sheet revival.

It said 77 available. (I don't know whether most have sold already, or if they're going up in batches instead of all 450 at once.)
"One mounteth unto the Crown by the moon and by the Sun, and by the arrow, and by the Foundation, and by the dark home of the stars from the black earth." LXV
Merrick
Sage

Re: Budapest Tarot 2nd ed.

Post by Merrick »

There are still stock of these available. I’ve become enchanted with the stark style of this deck, and finally ordered one of my own. I’m hoping the pandemic doesn’t delay its arrival for too long!
“You should acquire only the power of helping others. An art that does not heal is not an art.” -Alejandro Jodorowsky, in conversation with the Tarot de Marseille

Return to “The Historical Decks”