This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

The NEW Cartomancer Magazine

Discussions and reviews of Tarot & related topics in modern culture.
Forum rules
PLEASE NOTE: Books about Tarot de Marseilles are discussed in the TdM forum HERE
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

The NEW Cartomancer Magazine

Post by Joan Marie »

I think it was less than a year ago that Cartomancer Magazine changed hands.

Before that it was an interesting magazine, but from what I can tell under the new editors it has really improved a lot. It is very colourful, beautifully laid out and filled with an interesting and varied selection of articles and features from some excellent writers on some fascinating topics.

They offer an actual magazine and also a digital version.
I personally would love nothing more than a real actual magazine to leisurely thumb through.
I just really miss those. Both versions, hardcopy and digital, are reasonably priced, but the cost for overseas shipping is brutal, so I opted for the digital version. (this is of course not their fault. shipping costs and service are just tricky as hell these days to navigate.)

This month they did a "Spotlight" on Star & Crown Oracle which was really nice.

I'm recommending Cartomancer Magazine and I would love to hear from anyone who has the hard copy version.

Here is the link to their website: https://thecartomancermagazine.com/

Cover of the newest issue
Cover of the newest issue
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
sandra39
Seeker

Re: The NEW Cartomancer Magazine

Post by sandra39 »

Very interesting
archimedes
Sage

Re: The NEW Cartomancer Magazine

Post by archimedes »

oh this is cool. I'm a sucker for old-school print magazines, but a well-designed digital one will do nicely. There's something about a magazine, where it's conceived as a whole thing, rather than browsing assorted web pages, that I really like.
This is just my opinion. Your mileage may vary. My statement of my belief is not a criticism of your belief.

Return to “Books, Art & Film”