This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Initiate's Way Book is now available to order!!!!

Discussions and reviews of Tarot & related topics in modern culture.
Forum rules
PLEASE NOTE: Books about Tarot de Marseilles are discussed in the TdM forum HERE
Jade Melany
Seeker

Initiate's Way Book is now available to order!!!!

Post by Jade Melany »

Hello lovely people.

Fist I have to apologise for being absent from the group. Been embroiled in all kinds of mischief.
One of which is seeing this publication through to completion.

When I first started out writing this book it was for a number of reasons. It was a learning experience for me and as I was travelling the inner realms myself and journalling, it occurred to me that this was not just the product of my own imagination. That I had tapped into a source, a stream of wisdom that I could share with others in the hope that they too could share the path and access these inner resources. Along the way I met inner teachers, archetypes, gods and goddesses and entered a magickal world that became more real to me with every journey. It also felt like something I was 'meant' to do, That there had been preparation in past lives that I started to recall while participating in the pathworkings myself.

My understanding of spiritual alchemy is that it is a practical journey that you can embark upon, and that the gold is the enlightenment experience of reaching that place within, where innate knowledge erupts like a fountain. To attain that it was necessary to create the spaces in which to do the work. So after using the pathworkings myself for a few years I led small groups through the experiences, so we would share and learn from each other.

Essentially you are setting out on a mythical journey but it all taken place in your imagination using creative visualiation. I studied hypnotherapy in 2016 which really helped me to craft these into tools with purpose. Doing this inner work myself helped me to create a foundation upon which I could set future goals upon, reflect and categorise experiences and learn from them rather than repeating the same mistakes.

I have worked with lots of people over the years using the material presented here, in small groups and with the turn of events this year, it felt like everything was slotting into place and it was time for the creation to take on a life of its own. The groundwork was there. The 22 parts of the journey road tested by myself, and others, and the feedback from those participating convinced me that this could be a useful tool for anyone who wanted to begin to use their creative imagination to make positive and lasting changes.

The 22 pathworkings preceded the imagery and are the result of many years of studying, meditating and inner seeking. The magickal images contained in the book are the result of these inner workings, which can serve as a focal point as I guide you step by step through the process of the whole journey.

I sincerely hope that it serves you well and look fwd to hearing about your travels.
Many Blessings

Jade Melany

If you would like to look at the Initiate's Way online you can find all of the images here: http://initiatesway.co.uk

Copies of the book are available directly from the Publishers here: https://mandrake.uk.net/initiates-way/
And if you would like a set of the Initiate's way cards you can get those here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Initiates-Way- ... B07ZZ88GL6
"Life is too short not to create something with every breath"
Nemia
Sage

Re: Initiate's Way Book is now available to order!!!!

Post by Nemia »

This is wonderful. thank you for taking others on your journey!
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Initiate's Way Book is now available to order!!!!

Post by Joan Marie »

Thank you Jade! This looks wonderful. Congratulations!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “Books, Art & Film”