This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Tarot Deciphered: Decoding Esoteric Symbolism in Modern Tarot, by Mel Meleem and Susan T Chang

Discussions and reviews of Tarot & related topics in modern culture.
Forum rules
PLEASE NOTE: Books about Tarot de Marseilles are discussed in the TdM forum HERE
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Tarot Deciphered: Decoding Esoteric Symbolism in Modern Tarot, by Mel Meleem and Susan T Chang

Post by Joan Marie »

I just saw in Mel Meleen's latest newsletter, that she and her Fortune's Wheelhouse podcast partner Susan T. Chang have a book available for pre-order.

It's called, Tarot Deciphered: Decoding Esoteric Symbolism in Modern Tarot. The forward is written by Lon Milo Duquette!

If you have listened to their podcast, you know that these two combined are just a powerhouse of knowledge. Really, it's remarkable. Just catch any episode and you'll know right away what I'm talking about. To have that now in book form is just brilliant!

I already have Susan's book, Tarot Correspondences and I love it. So much information, so perfectly arranged and explained with such a friendly easy style.

I've already ordered mine. It won't ship though until march 2021, which is a long time off so when it comes it will be like getting a present!
Hint: order from your local Amazon website to save shipping costs. The link in the newsletter is to the Amazon.com, I saved $12 by ordering from Amazon.de (here in Germany)

You can see Mel's full newsletter here:
https://gem.godaddy.com/p/e366211?pact= ... 0945b59cfe

I am really looking forward to this book.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “Books, Art & Film”