This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

New Book from Fortune's Wheelhouse

Discussions and reviews of Tarot & related topics in modern culture.
Forum rules
PLEASE NOTE: Books about Tarot de Marseilles are discussed in the TdM forum HERE
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

New Book from Fortune's Wheelhouse

Post by Joan Marie »

I got this newsletter the other day from M.M. Meleen and there was a note about a new book from her and her Fortune's Wheelhouse partner, T. Susan Chang.

Considering the previous books from these two as individuals, this collaboration should be great. So here is the heads up about it:

Fortune’s Wheelhouse news
Today we submitted our manuscript for the upcoming tentatively titled Fortune’s Wheelhouse Guide to Esoteric Tarot which should be coming out with Llewellyn Worldwide this autumn! Now that we have that completed, we are going to be resuming episodes of the Fortune’s Wheelhouse podcast. It’s available free on any of the usual podcast places, or you can choose to support the considerable level of work we do for as little as $1 on our Patreon site. Every episode is over an hour long and chock full of esoteric goodness. Our next episode will be released on February 19th, resuming the biweekly numeric series with an episode on the number 5. We hope you will tune in!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Rose Lalonde
Sage

Re: New Book from Fortune's Wheelhouse

Post by Rose Lalonde »

This is on my wish list! I love the podcasts, but I definitely retain information better when I read than when I listen.
"One mounteth unto the Crown by the moon and by the Sun, and by the arrow, and by the Foundation, and by the dark home of the stars from the black earth." LXV

Return to “Books, Art & Film”